High Interest Level or Pricktease? How do you tell?

Sanity_Cleaver

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to know something- how do you tell the difference between a girl whos genuinely interested in you and one who jsut likes to lead you on?

Theres a girl at work who i flirt with all the time but i cant decide which one it is.

She has a boyfriend and has never actually made a direct move on me- apart from repeatedly grabbing my arse for a quick grope. She compliments me on things semi-regularly, got sorta jealous about me and another girl and says we have potential- but has never actually tried to go any further and i figure she just likes me making passes at her. I never see her or talk to her outside of my crummy 1-night-a-week job and so my only interactions with her are at work.

I know she likes the attention i give her, but i cant wrap my head around whether thats all she likes, or if she likes actually likes me too. What are some surefire signals of one or the other? Ive learnt to listen to my gut in such things before, but my gut just says both. Please give me a little bit of a hint here.

My job is of no consequence- it sucks and im going to quit soon anyway.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Real simple. An interested woman will want to get much more intimate with you, a prick-tease will love the little BS games, but always go home without you.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JackPrescott
Real simple. An interested woman will want to get much more intimate with you, a prick-tease will love the little BS games, but always go home without you.
this is true, but easy way to tell man since you work with the girl or any girl for that matter that you suspect being a prick tease.

just ask her to hang out, or go our for drinks or something really casual. If she agrees with enthusasim then chances are good she's probably into you. If she makes up a string of BS, and does so anytime you ask then she's an AW

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
A pricktease may still want to hang out. BUT as I said before, at the end of the night, she will want to leave alone, an interested woman wants to go home with you, or will invite you to her place, late night.