High IL...Sketchy situation

GullableJoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this girl at my high school who has a high IL in me. I know this because all of her friends rag me about it all the time and she even goes out of her way just to see me go to my locker or whatever. She'll be late to class just to see what I'm wearing or what I'm doing at that certain time.

The only problem is, I don't think that I'm really that attracted to her. I mean she's decent looking. (but of course, who needs a model). I just don't wanna lead her on and make her think that I am really attracted to her. I thought about just dating her and maybe getting some. Which I think would be the most logical thing to do. Just not get attached. I don't know. I wish i did know what to do. ANy help please!!!

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
# close, call her and ask her on a date. Get some action. Chances are she WILL get attatched, she will get over it and so will you.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, just go with the flow. You can always call it a practice run for that HB.

PapaLongDong

Banned
Reaction score
oh man this is sad

dude, if shes not model material, trash the *****, as a "don juan" you should have the highest quality of women out there, hell im 16 and i've hooked up w/ some damn nice looking over 18yr olds, just work out like a mufvcka, and lie about your age to older chics, fvck hs girls, they're no fun anymore anyway,

- Chris

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't want to date her, don't date her. Don't try to find reasons to go out with her - I've done that and it was a disaster.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
The age old theory.....We humans want what we cannot have, or have to work for. Being a CHALLENGE works both ways.