"high five".... good or bad?

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the things i like to do with chicks is when something good happens or whatever you know I say "High five!!" and I put my hand up and they'll give me a high five... I pretty much do this so I can start off with some sort of KINO. But... Is this :up: or :down: ??? Maybe It is too "Friendly" and not showing them any sexual signs and they would want to put me in the friend zone? Just wondering if it's ok to do this.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not my style but could work I guess. Might come off too friendly though. All the pimps I know don't high five and I couldn't imagine like Brad Pitt high fiving someone.

DJ#7436

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
Not my style but could work I guess. Might come off too friendly though. All the pimps I know don't high five and I couldn't imagine like Brad Pitt high fiving someone.
Brad Pitt wouldnt need game, his looks would take care of everything.

Newb

TheMaestro87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use high fives occassionally, but usually it's when a girl in a set says something funny about my target. Gets a good laugh out of everyone, gets her friend liking me.
The other thing is later in the night if you do high five a target, you want to see what she does. Often the girl will leave her hand with yours for far longer than necessary, easy way to tell if she's interested.
Another thing to do is sarcastically neg a girl by offering a high five. She tells you she was reading a book the other day and you go "No way! I can read too! You really are different! {high five}"

Just some ideas, but in general, you probably don't want to be making a point of doing any of this.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMaestro87 said:
I use high fives occassionally, but usually it's when a girl in a set says something funny about my target. Gets a good laugh out of everyone, gets her friend liking me.
The other thing is later in the night if you do high five a target, you want to see what she does. Often the girl will leave her hand with yours for far longer than necessary, easy way to tell if she's interested.
Another thing to do is sarcastically neg a girl by offering a high five. She tells you she was reading a book the other day and you go "No way! I can read too! You really are different! {high five}"

Just some ideas, but in general, you probably don't want to be making a point of doing any of this.
hey youre in davis,ca? damn UC Davis has the HOTTEST CHICKS!! Lucky basterd...youre in heaven...a place full of smart, hot chicks and nerds...knowing that you have the advantage over ALL of them.

TheMaestro87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please tell me that was some type of sick joke. Santa Barbara is soooooo much better!

I love Davis though.

fresh_to_death

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMaestro87 said:

What this guy said. I do it all the time when I'm being sarcastic or can tell the girl is a dummy.

sgssosexii

Reaction score
not to friendly at all, ii think this is a good mixture of funny/kino...simple but to the point, good stuff man!

sexybeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Good for building momentum, and getting youself into a fun state.

PuroDeAgave

Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes i put my hand out for a high five and pull it away fast when she goes for it. Say sike or too slow or whatever she'll usually laugh and push you or something. Dont forget to smile. =]

episteme

Reaction score
Just when she's going to give you the "high five", move your hand over your head. Make it look like you're fixing your hair :) ...And remember to smile, like PuroDeAgave said.

DonRaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find hi 5s great, especially since its hard to resist them and its unpredictable. I personally keep my hand very close to me and high as to force her to get closer. Top that with a nice winky smile and you are set ;)

Dont over use it thouh or else the charm is lost. I say once per girl :)