Hi there....

Reaction score
New poster here. Not much time to explain about myself, but I sure do have lot's and lot's of questions. But to start things off, how exactly do you define an afc?

I have the general idea, someone who seeks validation from women or put's them on a pedestal, someone who is needy, tries to win her over with gifts, money,etc.Or a guy with bad/no game, who can't make her panties wet for him?

But what are other traits you define as so, and is it more about getting rid of those traits entirely, or learning to control them? You guy's seem to take the idea and apply it to society as a whole. It seems to tie in with the ideas of masculinity, or lack there of in some ways.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC = a guy who feels frustrated when it comes to women

Honestly the best way not to be frustrated is to have control over your confidence. If you have multiple girls that you're interested in, you realize that theres no point being frustrated over one when you could succeed with another.

Reaction score
Yeah. I have felt frustrated with women. Frustrated to where I am in long dry spells I just more or less want to desperatley get out of. Thing is, I am interested in multiple girls, more in the idea of, "hey, I would fck her". Fat,skinny, big tits,small,tits, I don't care.

This has been my dilemma, not getting the interest. Just not being that guy. Whether it's me or something in my mind. I have no solid idea how to succeed.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy or download The Blueprint Decoded by Tyler Durden (Real Social Dynamics). In four days, tell us what you thought of it. It is probably exactly what you need. Don't ever ask a question here before watching/listening to that from start to finish.

Reaction score
Where do I get the blueprint decoded? Like you gotta link to it? Also, and I know this isn't advocated all that much on here, but I began reading the mystery method. All these methods,ideas,etc, where do I even begin? Also, in the blueprint, is there alot of superficial type stuff?

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can buy it from the Real Social Dynamics website. You can probably also download it from lots of torrent sites. Audio or video.

I read the Mystery Method and didn't like it. But there are probably a lot of people who did like it. I find blueprint decoded very inspiring, funny and good. All the questions you have are answered there.

You think way too much. What's the use in knowing the exact definition of an AFC? You don't need to know that.

Igetit!

Reaction score
CrypticCaptain said:
Where do I get the blueprint decoded? Like you gotta link to it? Also, and I know this isn't advocated all that much on here, but I began reading the mystery method. All these methods,ideas,etc, where do I even begin? Also, in the blueprint, is there alot of superficial type stuff?
Hey Crusader,long time no see. For a second there I thought you had actually given up. Want to know what gave you away this time? I mean besides this being your 4th thread titled "Hi". How about I just let you figure it out.

Alright Guoy Darko,you beat me to the punch....this time.

+1 rep

Last edited:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CrypticCaptain said:
I,can,tell,its,you. The stupid vague questions also.

CC, you're getting banned again.