HI dj's,here to learn,intros..

ironage

Reaction score
hey all,i've been lurking here for a while,and learned a hell of a lot....reading on pua stuff,etc. this seems to be the best forum,or the biggest,so here i am,names ironage.

i'm 39,single,never married...I work a blue collar type job,not rich,but always made my own way since i was 17.i'd give myself a 4 to 4.5 on looks scale..5-10,219 pounds...in the last 7 months i've lost 55 pounds,former weightlifter..not lifting now,just cutting fat..got to get to 200 to reach my secondary goal.

lost a good job of 9 years last oct.got a hard job and used it to cut the fat..ok heres the current issue...i've always been shy around the women,I grew up in the drug world,and as a teenager was heavy drinker-drug user..barely drink now,smoke a j once in a while,i think i've got my head on straight pretty much..lost all my social network in the last 10 years,starting over..its a good thing..

the problem is,i've learned,chronic one-itis...thank the gods i learned that term,if i get nothing else from this community,that word may have saved me...always been a total a.f.c...badly,studied history in college,medieval..so the whole chivalry thing,putting her on a pedestal is pretty deeply ingrained..im trying to burn that out...with the quality of the women i meet today,its working pretty well..lol

current issue..a girl i worked with,and the one-itis i have-or had for her,she quit but we are still in contact..text mainly..i hate texting but learned how to do it..she is 23..i'd give her a hb,oh 6.5-7 on my scale...i stupidly have been trying to contact her off and on and get the slightest responses...used to get more,now...crickets....so wtf,is it worth trying...it seems like very low ioi on her part..i hate being on the back burner but cant seem to stop trying..its the gotdamn one itis...how do i get rid of it?its like a pressure in my chest...no contact? forget it? next? i always been a one at a time guy..never spun more than 2 plates lol....my brain says forget it,im in the stupid pursue-flee mode...oh well,i think i answered my own question...

nice to meet you all,hope i can contribute..i dont think i can become a dj or pua,but i have set a goal of 10 women,thats what i want..to bang 10 new women..realistic?..that would about double my lifetime success so far...comments,ridicule,pile it on

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prescription to cure one itis: have 3 or 4 girls on your plate..you would not have the time to wait around for her txt..

Go out and meet more women, get in shape, hobbies, team sport, dance, dress up..improve all the weakness you describe above.. this is not 3 months thing.. it's a lifetime commitment.. your new life.

Bang 10 women= At least Approach 10 women /week....

You want it ..come get it..

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sheesh dude.......FIRST THINGDS FIRST. U gotta work on your inner game, next why is a man almost 40 wanting to persue a 23 year old. Tons of hot chics that are in their 30's and more stable. She is a pump and dump at best, a hit it n quit it type of chic.

U spent way too long being in the friend zone and now want to bail out and what be a man and win her over,.........NEWS FLASH.......AINT GONNA HAPPEN BROTHER. U SAID IT YOURSELF........MOVE ON. Dont just read stuff liKe ONE-ITIS THEN DO THE OPPOSITE. GUYS are reading this right now and saying WHAT A WUSS!!!!!!.

TIME TO TAKE ACTION AND DE-WUSSIFY YOURSELF.......delete the contact info.

Now for some sound advice-----reserach, get a book (many to choose), spend time attaining your inner game.....then I would say start with NET DATING.......go on some dates, get used to being with a few women. Nothing serious but get comfortable around women.

Move on up to a speed dating event.....these isolate any kinks in your game rapidly. Then maybe you could do cold approaches, dating women from work has a lot of pitfalls.

THERES NO MAGIC PICKUP LINE/TEXT.........its a way of life. WAY TOO MANY DUDES ON HERE PICKING THRU THE POSTS AND WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED WHEN IT GOES KAPUT.

STEP BY STEP...........theres a method in most things but it all begins with a solid understanding and foundation.

Every pickup artist had a begining........the good ones researched, INCORPORATED WHAT THEY READ

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approaches are the way to go. It's all about volume when you're starting out. Not only will a few fall into your lap due to the sheer number you're approaching, but all that practice will hone your game quickly.

ironage

Reaction score
iv'e tried a few cold approaches,got some good interactions...i'm not really afraid of what people think..i dont like rejection of course,but it doesnt really matter to me,in the long run....years ago when i was afc without any guidance,i would react with laughter sometimes,it was so funny..other times it hurt like a punch to the gut...now im afc with guidance lol...

problem is,i still "care"i am cold and heartless to males if i want,i dont care.ive seen people die,had friends die,lost family...but when i "like" a female and she ices me off,it hurts,i dunno why.......how can you guys,players,just turn that off,not care about *****?or do you not care about what they "think"?i guess it doesnt really matter....i have tried to remember something from here...watch what she does,not what she says...thats so true...women seem so incredibly lying and decietful and...well,it pisses me off when they say one thing and then...you know...

also...what is "aw"? american woman?...angry woman? what

ok..update to pick apart....i know this is afc,im trying to learn...i read here before i met this girl,so i was forewarned...tonight i tried an experiment...i was angry and energized after work,so for the first time,knowing this is basically over anyway,i sent a rude text to her...first time ever..wow.i got the longest angriest response ever..lol...funny thing is,i actually dislike her now..but still the one itis is there...my brain knows its done...what causes this?....yes,it was a relief,to say,hey,i actually..dis-like this person

23 is young for me,i know...it was kind of a test,to see if i could actually even get close...and i did..i tried some techniques i learned here earlier...kino etc...it worked..haha,that makes me happy...what doesnt,is that i slipped into afc ways quickly...i started "caring"...creating imaginary **** in my head...more plates? i dunno...

i set the goal at ten..whatever...i dont want to get married,i dont want kids...do i want a girlfriend? not sure,that always failed in the past....so what do you guys do? **** them once? whatever you feel like?how do you end it?they always fvcking cry or storm out lol...

it seems kind of cold,to be a dj,but then i think of how coldly ive been treated as an afc,all the ****ing pain i went through,so many times...

so,its none or many?...ive done none for a long time..its boring..so ,many?seems a big task...but someone said ,its a new life...i see people with new eyes already...couples where she is the boss..lonely guys,women seemingly having all the power.is this a sneaky way to be?im a sneaky mfer so...

i think i might stick with none for a while,get back in shape,i got a lot in regular life going on...study hard,get a book as cod suggested...

oh the girl i went afc chump on is a full bore college feminist...i thought i could break her programming...whatever aw is...i think she is it...

still,i didnt hit it,fail,but a 39 year old broke ugly guy got pretty damn close...not bad i think...i think i go to the gym tomorrow,peace,ironage