Hi all! I have a problem. This woman keeps insulting me but indirectly, almost everyday whenever she

akanyinyitun

Reaction score
My English is not good. I apologize.We stay in a house together, like a rent house. I don't do anything to her. I don't even talk to her and we never were friends or anything llike that. she stays in other room. You guys have encountered this kind of problem before? I mean, literally, I don't do anything to her but yet, she keeps disturbing me. I know it for sure that her intention is absolutely towards me. There must be a reason, yes. what I think is she likes to talk a lot with house owner. It seems like whenever I am in front of them, walking or doing something, they feel embarrassed because she talks all the time and I am quiet all the time minding my own business. She seems almost hate me. I hope you guys can relate to this or understand what I am saying. How can I solve this? I mean, she keeps hurting me with words indirectly. I hope you know what this means. How on earth can I avoid this? And I cannot avoid her all the time because we are living in the same house. And since her action is indirectly, I cannot go ahead and ask her about this. Then she will just say she doesn't know or she will act like she has no intention

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get out. You have to fight battles at work because that's your paycheck man. Having to face that at home as well is going to drag you down. What you've got is a chick who is hypersensitive to her status in the pack. She sees the whole house as her Territory she controls through her social skills. Believe me you aren't equipped to fight this battle and it will get worse. Whatever hassle you have in moving out is worth it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My English is not good. I apologize.We stay in a house together, like a rent house. I don't do anything to her. I don't even talk to her and we never were friends or anything llike that. she stays in other room. You guys have encountered this kind of problem before? I mean, literally, I don't do anything to her but yet, she keeps disturbing me. I know it for sure that her intention is absolutely towards me. There must be a reason, yes. what I think is she likes to talk a lot with house owner. It seems like whenever I am in front of them, walking or doing something, they feel embarrassed because she talks all the time and I am quiet all the time minding my own business. She seems almost hate me. I hope you guys can relate to this or understand what I am saying. How can I solve this? I mean, she keeps hurting me with words indirectly. I hope you know what this means. How on earth can I avoid this? And I cannot avoid her all the time because we are living in the same house. And since her action is indirectly, I cannot go ahead and ask her about this. Then she will just say she doesn't know or she will act like she has no intention
Ask to get help ( counselor ) and if she doesn't want to work on it you have to leave. There is nothing you can do, you will not rest well there with her going after you like that.