hey Seabreeze

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect you girl. I love the way you come into a site called Don Juan, where men discuss oneitis and AFC and measure their members against each other. They discuss how to "next" a chick, how to not flock around women, how to regain their masculinity and then..........you start one little thread and five hundred drone bees start laying down their lives to protect and impress YOU, the queen bee. Sheeit, you and your friends must laugh yourselves stupid at these wannabe DJ's all competing for cyber impressiveness with a chick who could be 4 foot tall, 50 years old and ugly as sin.

YOU are a winner girl. Whatayathink?

copulator.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
one last thing

How many PM's have you had? I would like to know, just tell the board.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha. ****. its funny how when a woman posts she gets like freaking tons of replies.

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only sad when the guys replying are all over the girl trying to get her to like them or something, otherwise there's nothing wrong with replying to a chicks message. It can actually be refreshing have a female poster on here once in a while. Once you see enough posts like "She wants to suck my d1ck, do you think she likes me?!???" any change is welcome...

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for sure!
the simple truth is 90% of ppl on this board (me currently included, though i'm working on changing that) are just keyboard jockeys, pretending to know shyte, and not being able to do squat in the real world. and similarly, just like in a CS game, whenevr a chick makes an appearance, all these loser guys kiss her ass inthe hope of some inianimate and worthless sign of affection from a girl

hahaha, at least i've come along enough to realise i'm not going to be this type of loser anymore

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well done

Good onya evolvingnerd, that was refreshing. I can't stand the lack of blood conviction in here sometimes. I come in here twice a week and try to read a few posts and reply where I can. Apart from that I am applying this mastery we are meant to be developing. Works really well by the way.

Too many keyboard jockey's as you call them.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Sart
I respect you girl. I love the way you come into a site called Don Juan, where men discuss oneitis and AFC and measure their members against each other. They discuss how to "next" a chick, how to not flock around women, how to regain their masculinity and then..........you start one little thread and five hundred drone bees start laying down their lives to protect and impress YOU, the queen bee. Sheeit, you and your friends must laugh yourselves stupid at these wannabe DJ's all competing for cyber impressiveness with a chick who could be 4 foot tall, 50 years old and ugly as sin.

YOU are a winner girl. Whatayathink?

copulator.
Yep! She even had some chump start a WHOLE THREAD devoted to her. :rolleyes:

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
intent

Lets just put it down to intent, one asks her to jump, the others jump. Or is it just touching a nerve? I have yet to read her threads, just noticed the fukcing quantity of replies.

Denial?, Transference? Not sure yet.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hhahaahahha!

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAahhhaHAH!!
I accidently subscribed to this thread.

AHahahah, cracking here.

I need booze. :rolleyes: :p

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ice ice baby

Give that man a drink.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont see how the keyboard jockey's can tell other guys how things work, when they have no field experience.
puzzle's the fvck outta me!
notice i havent said n e thing to seabreeze, cuz i dont hover over the boards all day, and drool over a girl that finds her way to this site.

guys, please, b4 you post info, test it out- that's the only way YOU and others will help yourselves. I'm not one to post bs, b/c i actually test my shiznit out, and i play the field.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol...

i dont think your as big of a loser you claim you are?

also 90 percent? I realize a lot guys on here dont have skills yet.

but 90 percent

thats 10 in 100 guys?

only 10 in 100 guys can get women on here.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evolving nerd.

im not a DJ..but im not some keyboard jockey..i work 8 to 6 mon-fri. so i figure this site would be a good place to hang out at my job.

i cant get all women..but I dont have a problem getting laid.

I just want to get past a ****ing a hb7 and get to the 8 and 9's.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
evolving nerd.

im not a DJ..but im not some keyboard jockey..i work 8 to 6 mon-fri. so i figure this site would be a good place to hang out at my job.

i cant get all women..but I dont have a problem getting laid.

I just want to get past a ****ing a hb7 and get to the 8 and 9's.
what do you think is the prob? why do you think you can't get 8, 9 or 10 even?
I have no prob getting the 9's- probably got an LTR goin w/ an 8 right now

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Thanks guys for at least trying to understand me. I think its a shame that in our society the avenue a woman has to truly express her honest appreciation for men is the Internet. I wish I had men in my life that I could express this to and have them believe it. But, I have yet to find that man. Whenever I have done it to the men I love, they don't trust it and it scares them. When I do it to my male friends, they want sex. So, I checked you guys out for a while and this seemed like the appropriate place to do it. I've always been comfortable around men, and I've always liked men. I've been hurt by them, but in general, I still appreciate men. So, bottom line, I need this avenue to safely express my feelings. Its just a shame that some of you guys don't trust me either...But, that's okay. Trust is earned, right.
Seabreeze;)

P.S. Forgot to add, I haven't gotten a lot of PMs and the ones that I have gotten were respectful and mature. Thanks guys!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because I get content
i get nervous
then i shoot my chance short of myself

i Know i know...im working on it!

im good loooking and I have a great personality I know its on me to change my perception of why I fall short.

exp since ive had to hb9's fall for me..but I didnt want them based on personality.

i will fix this

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
because I get content
i get nervous
then i shoot my chance short of myself

i Know i know...im working on it!

im good loooking and I have a great personality I know its on me to change my perception of why I fall short.

exp since ive had to hb9's fall for me..but I didnt want them based on personality.

i will fix this
sounds like you might have a confidence issue going on, and you chicken out.
if it is confidence problem, copy the url in my signature, and read that thread.

i've seen that a lot of hotter girls have b!tchy personalities, that's probably why you say that. they are like that b/c they know they are hot- mainly b/c AFC azzholes kiss up to them, and that crap.

Your job as a DJ is to knock them off their pedestal. You are the prize bud, not them. I'm sure you know all of this, but sometimes it's good to hear it again. you are shooting yourself in the foot every time you chicken out w/ a HB8+.

But if you are willing to work on it, then that's more than what some people on this site do. A lot of ppl just sit on their computers all day typing bs, and have no real experience, and/or we get the AFC guys who ask questions that have been asked 100 million times.
so good luck to ya man, and if u need advice, feel free to ask!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks man.

I just hate when I read about how many guys on here are full of ****. and Im thinking..ok im no DJ...but im not full of sht..I cant get good loooking women..I can get women to want me..Im not the AFC with women. I guess my fear of the hotest owmen make me a RAFC..but if i can get that wall broke..I will have any type of women I want.
thats the frustrating part..but i know its on me..I know i have the looks, charisma and all around personality! (thanks Leon) to get the job done