Hes trying to steal her!

hopetobePUA

Reaction score
Ok, so ive been working on this one girl for a little bit now, and were getting closer, Im pulling her in. Then, this kid who I already hate asks her to prom, and she says yes (Were both sophmores, hes a senior). I asked her about it and she said shes going only as a friend, and that she doesnt like him at all. The thing is, this guy is nototius for hooking up with chicks. Im afraid somethign might happen and then im screwed. should I still go after the goal?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ever listen to pink floyd?
they have a song called run on the animals album.

lyrics are like " you gotta be able to pick up the easy meat ... with your eyes closed "

its good advise

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not become desperate. Be the alpha male, and independent, and she will like you all the more for it. Girls are fickle. Trust me.

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like your screwed. honestly. with his rep, and it being prom and all... somethings gonna happen

move on.

also, if you avert all your attention to a new girl, she'll always wonder what she missed and come back to you after shes done with the other dude. well it's a possibility at least.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion is that your problem started a long time ago when you decided to focus all your efforts on ONE girl.

See it like a stock market portfolio - you need to keep a diverse slection of stocks. When one treats you badly, realize that you have made a poor choice in buying and immediately sell. When one treats you well, keep it and get as much life out of it as you can. Sell when the price starts going down.

Make sure you have a diverse portfolio.

hmmm i think i got this from a DJ newsletter

Green_Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice from Grim. Shes an option, if you approach more girls you'll have more options, thus one option wouldn't be as important to you.
It's like if your house set on fire and you couldn't live there anymore if it was your only house you'd be worse off than if it was one of your five houses.