heres the test---> can you spot an A.F.C in action?

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whether its your own behavior, real life situations or guys on tv or radio. can you see this behavior? if you can are you one step closer to leaving that trait behind?

my brother is a D.J, no wonder the women came and went so often. he can pull anything walking with a vagina, most of the time he is unempleyed and wearing windbreakers and sandals.

my cousin is an A.F.C, hella big time!! no need to go into horrible details.

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then your post don`t mean a goddamn thing.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i passed the test, i can see A.F.C-NESS. i didnt see how bad being an afc is till a few months ago. some people read it on the screen but cant visualize it. this might help some bro's visualize it and undrstand it better.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just as you can see it.... women, they see it, smell it, and the reaction is the same.... it's not good. Women's views are so much different than men. Like you see yourself a caring, thoughtful, considerate person, they see you as a chump. When you come off as a 'jerk', you first don't feel right about it... women, they see it as a chance to find out what and who you really are, therefore, the mystery gets em, hook line and sinker. They want to find out what makes you tick, why you aren't trying to be 'nice and considerate' to them... so they jump in head first. This is where they do their research. At this time, guys tend to think 'hey, they into me.' and lower their guard. This is also when women can determine just how much of a 'jerk' you are, or how much of a chump you are. Usually, this is when women get discourage, turned away or stay and search for more answers. The key here is consistency. You are either going to maintain, or go soft in front of them.... do not go soft.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Male frustration occurs..because we are raised to believe being AFC is what women WANT..so to adapt..and get pu$$y..we began to act AFC..

Lo and behold,

as adults we learn what our momma taught us..actually turns chicks off.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a while I had a really good Spidey sense for AFCness, but in the last two weeks or so, I have begun to regress back into my old ways. The stress from exams has just been causing me to think negatively and b1tch about everything like I used to.

Getting out of AFC-Land is one of the toughest habits to kick. You really have to see yourself outside yourself-- you have to disconnect from your emotional state to see what you're saying and doing. If you let your guard down and think you've escaped AFC-Land, you can find yourself quickly getting sucked back in.

If you guys have tips on kicking the habit, I'm all ears.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke
For a while I had a really good Spidey sense for AFCness, but in the last two weeks or so, I have begun to regress back into my old ways. The stress from exams has just been causing me to think negatively and b1tch about everything like I used to.

Getting out of AFC-Land is one of the toughest habits to kick. You really have to see yourself outside yourself-- you have to disconnect from your emotional state to see what you're saying and doing. If you let your guard down and think you've escaped AFC-Land, you can find yourself quickly getting sucked back in.

If you guys have tips on kicking the habit, I'm all ears.

here's the best trick bro, next time it happends say **** it and do something stupid or outlandish for no reason. stand up! if you fall get up and try again

Cool As Ice

Reaction score
Great posts

I have had a paradigm shift from AFC operation to being a gentleMAN. When I look at my past experiences is becomes crystal clear why the outcomes that I had weren't what I wanted because I operated from an AFC mode.

What I find a good excercise and even cooler is watching hollywood and movies to watch for AFC. My goodness its amazing how movies and TV are packed to brim with AFC behavior and the dangerous thing is the dude's in movie are actually being rewarded for their behavior.

Like the most recent Miller High Life commerical where the DJ sees a hot girl across the room and she won't dance, so he changes the music, she still won't dance so he changes the music again, and she finally dances and he is all happy and sh#t. I mean really.

Okay a None AFC assesment of Miller High Life commerical. If the D.J. (not Don Juan) in the commercial digs the girl and she doesn't want to dance to his groove, so what. I say next and her attitude from her actions and expressions look pretty sorry, yeah she's hot but so what. Just by two cents and be careful what you feed into your mind and be on guard because is there is plenty of AFCish sh#t out there.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Great posts

Originally posted by Cool As Ice
I have had a paradigm shift from AFC operation to being a gentleMAN. When I look at my past experiences is becomes crystal clear why the outcomes that I had weren't what I wanted because I operated from an AFC mode.

What I find a good excercise and even cooler is watching hollywood and movies to watch for AFC. My goodness its amazing how movies and TV are packed to brim with AFC behavior and the dangerous thing is the dude's in movie are actually being rewarded for their behavior.

Like the most recent Miller High Life commerical where the DJ sees a hot girl across the room and she won't dance, so he changes the music, she still won't dance so he changes the music again, and she finally dances and he is all happy and sh#t. I mean really.

Okay a None AFC assesment of Miller High Life commerical. If the D.J. (not Don Juan) in the commercial digs the girl and she doesn't want to dance to his groove, so what. I say next and her attitude from her actions and expressions look pretty sorry, yeah she's hot but so what. Just by two cents and be careful what you feed into your mind and be on guard because is there is plenty of AFCish sh#t out there.

just preventing an afc relapse is enough work for me:D