Heres my dilemma...

Meerak

Reaction score
ok this is the first time im on these forums, made a few posts etc, it seems real nice.

anyways,

im a senior and i take Graphic Arts class at a seperate college (takes half the school day) and i go back to the regular school after i finish.

so, im attracted to this girl that might just be flirtacious towards me at the college, she sits by me at a table with two other boys that are not attracted to her. Yea, we talk a little bit here and there, almost not talking at all some days, but it isnt progressing further then that. should i just overcome my fears and ask her out?

heres the dilemma, i am in a wheelchair and very shy, i think of it as a roadblock, but aint sure, plz post mature advice, ty

ps, its my first "relationship" also

KaminoSS

Don Juan
Reaction score
being in a wheel chair is no roadblock, if thats your only dilemma then i cant find a single reason for why you cannot ask her out. but build rapport first, be more flirty back to her.(read the bible for AMAZING tips on conversation and attraction) NEVER look at being in a wheelcharir as a roadblock (it is not a broken leg im presuming) no reason to see it that way. you can probably find a way to use it your advantage like : you want a ride to your locker? or somthing along the lines of C&F

Çloud¤$trider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being in a wheelchair might reduce your amount of attration when it comes to making an aproach. However I believe the possibilities of guys(even if their're inside a wheelchair) is limitless, but I believe once you cross that line of attraction and the girl know the real you, you won't have a prob.