Heres a good qns: Reversal Oneitis?

Zero2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many, if not most of us guys here have been through oneitis, and have been infected by it before.. we all know the dreaded feeling.. sadness mixed with emotional pain.. everyone of us post in for cure and for sharing our oneitis problem. But the root is?

But is it possible we cast or infect females with this disease too? Or are they immune to it as they are natural plate spinners until there is absolutely no way for them to get it?

I personally spin plates, but there is always a certain plate I feel emotionally attached to. Just hope anyone here would be able to shed some light in this matter. Would be great if we could consistently infect oneitis on the girl that we are aiming for, making her think of us all the time.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way to do that is to raise your own value or move to the countryside where there are no other men.:rockon:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the last thing you want is for a girl to have oneitis for you.

i've often said that two people with oneitis for each other is a positive thing. but really all im saying is that when both people have high IL in each other that is a good thing.

but when we talk about oneitis - obsessive, irrational, emotionally unstable - its not good to have it period.

its not good if a woman is in 'love' with you in an unrealistic way. if she's made you the center of her world and can never stop thinking about you. becuase no man can live up to the absurd delusions of an admirer with oneitis - man or woman.

oneitis is emotion run amock.

so don't think in terms of creating oneitis in a girl. instead simply think about increasing her IL. here being interested in you is healthy. her being obsessed with you is not.

ideally what you want is a huge spike in IL in the beginning (say up to 3 months) and for it then to taper off a little into a more comfortable, realistic interest level that is based on a common bond and mutual interest.

oneitis we generally associate with a negative connotation because we use it to describe a man who remains infatuated with a woman even when she treats him poorly (ie. he is deluding himself as to who she is).

whereas high IL doesn't have a negative connotation, because shoudl the woman start treating him poorly his IL then starts to drop and he takes corrective action accordingly.

look at halle berry. beautiful woman. rich. famous. etc. her husband left her and she tried to commit suicide. thats a result of oneitis (or depending how you see it, a mixture of codependence, depression, etc.)

my point in all this is that a woman who has high IL is great. a woman with oneitis is NOT good and things will probably end very badly as time goes on.

Zero2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah joker, thanks for your input.. maybe oneitis is not the word I was supposed to use then...

for example, this guy is missing this girl, hoping she would call or text over, or spend some time with him.. <-- we call this oneitis right?

So when girls from my workplace says they miss thier guy, hope this guy text them or calls them or hope he goes out with her... <--- its called high interest level or oneitis?

If so, how to generate such feelings in them for us? By being a man or just cutting back the contact with them even we miss them just as much?

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deflection

I find that once I start sleeping with women they start to ask

"What are we"
"Are you sleeping with anyone else"
"Are we together or exclusive"

I try to deflect these and dont want to lie..
ANy good suggestions

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vitor said:
I find that once I start sleeping with women they start to ask

"What are we"
"Are you sleeping with anyone else"
"Are we together or exclusive"

I try to deflect these and dont want to lie..
ANy good suggestions
Just be honest with what you're looking for; there's always more girls if your goals for the "relationship" (meaning you just want to ****) aren't similar.