Her boyfriend is making her unhappy, I want her.

TeraYotta

Reaction score
I've started speaking to this girl and unfortunately she started telling me about her boyfriend troubles.

I have gained more of an understanding of her.
I've begun compiling a profile of the things she tells me in a document.

Now she's been in a long term relationship with this guy.

What steps do I take so that I can lets say pull her away from his grasp?

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TeraYotta said:
I've started speaking to this girl and unfortunately she started telling me about her boyfriend troubles

I have gained more of an understanding of her.
I've begun compiling a profile of the things she tells me in a document.

Now she's been in a long term relationship with this guy.

What steps do I take so that I can lets say pull her away from his grasp?
Well you should've asked her in the first 5 minutes of meeting her what her relationship situation was. And when she told you she had a bf, you should've cut her loose, saying something like 'I don't pursue girls who already have bfs, but if you're ever single and interested in hooking up then get in touch'.

Then you should've left her alone. If she'd contacted you, then you'd have the upper hand, and if she didn't then you'd know she wasn't interested.

You want girls to be chasing you, not the other way round.

And you're also her 'emotional tampon' because you're letting her rant on about her 'boyfriend troubles' to you. You should've cut that sh*t off IMMEDAIATELY, saying something like 'Look, I don't want to hear about your drama or your relationships issues'.

About the best you can do now is simply tell her you're interested in her as a lover and see if she reciprocates. If she doesn't, CUT HER LOOSE and tell her to get in touch if she's single in the future. DO NOT agree to being friends in the vain hope she'll 'start to like you' or whatever. And for God's sake, stop being her emotional tampon, you've already dug enough of a hole for yourself with this chick!

TeraYotta

Reaction score
I should have asked if she is single, instead of being like a girl and asking how she's feeling? By doing that I set myself up to be an emotional tampon, and instead of getting anywhere with her sexually, I'm becoming less manly in her eyes?

Should I ask a girl how's she's feeling? In a way it lets them open up providing an emotional connection, but no sexual attraction at all.
When the sexual attraction is what I'm aiming for!

You've provided a good framework,

1. Tell her I'm interested in her.
2. Tell her she might have a chance with me in the future.
3. Forget about her.
4. Start the process over again?

I need to learn more on how to have girls chase me...

Fingerling

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guitar_Whizz said:
Well you should've asked her in the first 5 minutes of meeting her what her relationship situation was. And when she told you she had a bf, you should've cut her loose, saying something like 'I don't pursue girls who already have bfs, but if you're ever single and interested in hooking up then get in touch'.

Then you should've left her alone. If she'd contacted you, then you'd have the upper hand, and if she didn't then you'd know she wasn't interested.

You want girls to be chasing you, not the other way round.

And you're also her 'emotional tampon' because you're letting her rant on about her 'boyfriend troubles' to you. You should've cut that sh*t off IMMEDAIATELY, saying something like 'Look, I don't want to hear about your drama or your relationships issues'.

About the best you can do now is simply tell her you're interested in her as a lover and see if she reciprocates. If she doesn't, CUT HER LOOSE and tell her to get in touch if she's single in the future. DO NOT agree to being friends in the vain hope she'll 'start to like you' or whatever. And for God's sake, stop being her emotional tampon, you've already dug enough of a hole for yourself with this chick!
well said.

Don't bother with girls who have fellas too much emotional baggage

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
make her boyfriend look as horrible as Osama Bin Laden is the only way man.
oh and after the breakup semi-afc it with her

That means confort her but tell her to cheer up she can get with u now.

not those exact words, but ya get my point.

TeraYotta

Reaction score
I have no feelings for her, except that I want to hook up with her and move on, I'm 19 way to young to be emotional with a girl..

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you can lure a woman away from her significant other, you need to become good with women yourself. If you have absolutely no clue how to attract a woman and make her feel like you're the best thing to come along, you will NOT be able to steal her away from her boyfriend.

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Comfort phase is reached and little or no attraction is present. No chance.
But no need to be a wimp about it - ask her out, try to do something and gain closure. It's a crash and burn mission for your own peace of mind, so don't bother with doing it right, just do it.

And look up the mystery method and the sequence between attraction, comfort and seduction. The sequence is NOT optional.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TeraYotta said:
I have no feelings for her, except that I want to hook up with her and move on, I'm 19 way to young to be emotional with a girl..
Coming from the man who spends his time documenting her every word. Yeah you really don't give a ****e.

Look it's not rocket science, your horny you want to get laid. You picked the wrong kind of girl to get it from. The energy you are spending, placed already and to execute the said lay is better used on other women with equally the looks.

But you already know that!

So don't tell us you don't have feelings! Get out when the wound is still fresh to heal. Don't try to convince yourself you can handle it, you can't, not yet anyway and your already given her a shoulder to cry on by offering her an ear, so already you in waist deep. Get out NOW!

Wow, the things kids do for sex these days. Documentation??!!, wow and he doesn't even get paid for it.

TeraYotta

Reaction score
Well I'm basically trying to develop a framework, for the perfect shag.

If the girls in a relationship and shes unhappy I should be able to make her want me as I can provide a happiness she's not receiving..

I know it's unethical to go for a girl in a relationship.. but if the guy shes with can't keep her it's his fault.

I like to systematize things, if I can do it by developing a profile of a girl it gives me more information about her that I can use?

I want to be able to get any girl I want eventually..

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TeraYotta said:
Well I'm basically trying to develop a framework, for the perfect shag.

If the girls in a relationship and shes unhappy I should be able to make her want me as I can provide a happiness she's not receiving..

I know it's unethical to go for a girl in a relationship.. but if the guy shes with can't keep her it's his fault.

I like to systematize things, if I can do it by developing a profile of a girl it gives me more information about her that I can use?

I want to be able to get any girl I want eventually..
Yes, it is all fair game, but this will only happen when the guy already knows what he's doing. As Andrew Dice Clay says, "Ya gotta know watcha doin', snappahead!"

TeraYotta

Reaction score
Adventurer said:
You treat girls like a game of chess.. not good
Life is a game in my eyes it might seam wrong, but I'm still young.

TeraYotta

Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Yes, it is all fair game, but this will only happen when the guy already knows what he's doing. As Andrew Dice Clay says, "Ya gotta know watcha doin', snappahead!"
I'm trying to learn.. I have the patience and the drive to learn

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TeraYotta said:
I'm trying to learn.. I have the patience and the drive to learn
Yes. Now go learn and practice your trade with broads who are not attached. Once you get good at that, you will legitimately have others, including the ones with men, coming after you. The ironic thing is that you won't be as interested in those, since you'll have many more options at that point.

Ganondorf!

Banned
Reaction score
TeraYotta said:
Life is a game in my eyes it might seam wrong, but I'm still young.

dude your my age and I still think what your saying is off the wall. Don't act all dumb because your young. don't use that as an excuse to act irresponsibly. your ARE an adult after all

The minute, no, the second after that girl started crying about some "boyfriend" of hers you should have hightailed it out of there

Now some guys will say it's all fair game, and that boyfriends can easily be destroyed, but What they don't see is that chicks with emotional bonds to other men are not worth it.

why?

well, first, I choose to respect a relationship. If she agreed to be exclusive with him, then let her be. I will not participate in cheating. I have no desire to be the "other guy"

but that's beside the point. You'll find is useful to avoid girls with baggage if you want to keep your sanity an improve your chances. This includes chicks with "ass hole" boyfriends and chicks who just, I mean JUST got out of a really long relationship and still communicate with ex bf daily, because 7 times out of 10 you are just an ego booster. she will drop you like you're hot when she feels her ego needs met and is in good terms with bf again.

2 times out of 10 you are a captain save a ho, to which she's looking to you to "save" her from something she could easily end herself. But no, that would be to hard on her fragile little ego, so it's up to you to be the branch that she can hang on to when she finally gets the courage to leave bf. only to cause more problems down the road with jealous bf's and the whole "i'm confused" deal

the other 1 out of 10 she might actually like you better and consider you the love of her life or something, but that is highly unlikely, especially in your situation. She's "mad' at her bf, so she's only looking for comfort from another man to get back at him

have some respect for yourself, and don't be the other man. Plenty of hot single girls out there

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think a woman *****ing about their boyfriend is something rare you've definitely got a lot to learn. :) What's rare is one not *****ing. Or one actually ready to do something about it.

Anyway, it's quite obvious you won't do the sensible thing and next her. So do the next best thing - make your move, get the inevitable humiliating rejection and use it to motivate you. :)

And stop trying to gain approval / adapt to other people's expectations. You're doing it right now, in this thread.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What steps do I take so that I can lets say pull her away from his grasp?"

Find out his deficiencies ie what she complains about most then become the opposite of what she's complaining about as well be a guy she associates fun with.

Don't become an emotional tamp0n by allowing her to talk about her boyfriend and other emotional troubles with you as that will friendzone you quickly if you are not stuck in the friendzone already.

Invite her places, use kino on her and if a vulnerable moment arises where you judge it a good time to try and kiss her go for it.

Just remember that if she's the type to cheat on her man to be with you, she'll eventually do the same to you should you get complacent or should she judge something better has come along.

The AFC mindset typically makes the AFC orbiter who manages to snag a chick away from her boyfriend via orbiting and preying on her emotions think that he the AFC is a big pimp and the better man but in truth all the AFC is getting is the undesireable rebound guy role and some sympathy intimacy until the girl is emotionally strong enough to go after what she really wants at which point she'll secretly go on the hunt for a new man and once she's secured the new branch the AFC is brutally cut off. The AFC only ever was to her a placeholder so that she didn't have to be alone as well the AFC was useful to convince the girl that it was finally time to move on from her man.

So don't have the AFC mindset and assume that if you get a guy's girlfriend you are the better guy, assume she is a skank and a cheater and enjoy her for what she is without putting any emotional investment into her even if you pretend as part of the ruse to go along with her boyfriend/girlfriend labelling of you two.

Decent women and men who care about others break up with a partner they are not jiving with before they begin the search for a replacement.

So keep that in mind if you are a relationship seeking guy in that no cheater chick who cheats to be with you is ever going to be up to snuff at being your girlfriend and the man who thinks so is both an AFC and a fool as well suffering of oneitis and an absolute lack of other viable options as had he options to begin with he would not of put all his cards in such an unsavory deck.