Help!?

weekender

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need your help with different opinions and voices on this matter. Usually, I try to deal with relationship based problems as much as I can but at this moment I am stuck in a paradox of perhaps I am over reacting to this and on the other hand when I think back to the situation it pisses me off.

I dated this chick for about 6 months and yesterday we were at a restaurant we were just talking about weird things when suddenly she says "the man behind you is smiling at me, should I smile back at him?". I told her to go for it, to which she replied "oh he isn't looking now, I'll wait till he finishes his food"., I told her I'll do you one better, you can go up to him and have a converssation with him if you'd like, I need to head home now anyways.
I started to pack things up, I told her "don't pack your thingS, what if he finishes his food you won't be able to have that interaction".
So we both leave and she starts telling me that she said it more like "oh this guy is smiling at me, what? Does he expext me to smile back? I know I didn't say this way but this is how I meant it" (the guy was a old guy, according to her and I didn't turn back to look or anything). Throughout the ride she was just trying to explain herself, that she didn't mean it that way or anything.
But I was already irritated by her at this point and didn't want exchange any words.

So my question is given that information, mixing with ur experiences am I over reacting or am I justified in taking my time away from her (I usually see her monday, but now I am planning on not seeing her)?
Or am i missing something, things I am not seeing?
Thanks for reading it.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overeacting. She got your point while you were in the car so you should have been fine by then.

weekender

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, man. I thought the same thing also, unless some one has a different input.