Help?

Dayum itz jee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know how to start a conversation.. Thats one of my biggest problem.. I know everything else except that.. im the worse at that.. i got the confidence to approach but dont know what to say or what to talk about.. like if a girls shopping and i see her i wouldn't know what to say to her i would usually just walk away and make eye contact thats about it...

Burgundy

Reaction score
Listen to what's preached on here. The 3 second rule. When you start using it, you'll never understand why you never did in the first place.

I will tell you this though. By doing the 3 second rule you will learn who you are and what works and what doesn't work for you. No one on this website can help you discover who YOU really are. That's you're job, we're just here to help.

Sarge on.

sanyo7878

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its easy to start a conversation. Think of the girl as an ugly old hag. Look around the room. If there is a band, tell her the band is pretty good and ask what she thinks. If there are people acting fools, tell her that the people are crazy. If she is sitting by herself bored, go up to her and say... you dont' look like you are having any fun?? Why not? Etc, Etc, Etc....

IMO, when you break the ice, you don't really have to use any game on her. Just think of something to talk about, and a conversation will folllow.