Help ..

Kazzanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im pretty new on here jus been readin the bibble recently wish i coulda found it before but here goes my problem... I met this girl online or whatever and things were goin great got her number we decided to meet up.. now me bein at stupid AFC was blinded by her beauty and I jus tought man i gotta have this girl so we went out to a movie and dinner (both paid by me so stupid) things didnt go super well on the night either cuz i was kinda shy next thing you know im being stupid and tellin her how good she looks and how i wish she was mine and all when i talked to her.. she said she likes me but probably as a friend im thinkin cuz she has this other guy come over to watch movies all the time at her house she tells me hes a friend thats shes comfortable with cuz their not goin out or nothing .. so then I find this site and start doin some stuff and all of a sudden have her txt my phone and calling askin to go out .. wtf whats goin on here.. should i next her or what ..? i still wouldnt mind doin anything with her..

Kazzanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah we set up another date i feel more confidant now and im deff gonna flirt more...ill see what happens.. ps what aobut the other guy should i be worried or what..?

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretend like he doesn't exsist. Just be better at making this girl hot then he is.

Kazzanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
update here.. well i met up with the girl again... things went better ... we flirted and everything.. after whatever we left and i went home then at like 4am i get a call from some guy sayin its her bf and that i should stay away from her and threatened me i was like wtf... that completly threw me of.. I havent talked to her since that day but damn i still want to call her or something .. what should i do?

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great drama... I hope she isn't using you to make this guy jealous...
Especially when she's asking you out for a 2nd date...

she has a guy friend that comes over and watches movies,
YEAH RIGHT! hahahahahha

be like "the funniest thing happened last night, this guy called me saying he was your boyfriend and he said if I don't stay away from you..." etc...

be funny about it, play it off,

make him look controlling / crazy ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but dude you didnt' play your cards right on the first date...
I doubt this is going far... I believe you are stuck in someone elses drama...

I wouldn't go out with her anytime soon, play busy bro...
Just for the time being. Or make her wait a week and a half...
Something like "I have plans this weekend, maybe next weekend."
You need to rechallenge her...

Kazzanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i dont need someone elses drama.. i havent talked to her since.. thinkin callin and sayin that tho.. to try to make him look controllin wich he kinda was ****in emotional *****.. ima do what i can to rechalenger her..