Help with sex Techniques?

choychoy12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if you coudl give me some advice on sex techniques..

I cant seem to get my gf to orgasm! She moans a hell of alot and i go on for ages and ages... a few hours.. in and out in and out.. fingering rubbing the G spot..

Building up anticipation.. But apparantly she's never had an orgasm? I think one time she was close.. But i dunno...

I can ograsm fine.. with her, when were having sex and i can orgasm 2 times in a short time span.. and we do this on quite regurlar basis.

I dunno? Is this a sign of weakness?? That not being able to get her to orgasm... Does it seem to her that i suck in bed? She tells me she enjoys it.. But i dunno, i guess every girl is different??

Advice?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work on your foreplay skills.

TheDarkSaint

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some helpful Thoughs

Since you were not very forthcoming on what you think you are doing wrong, I'm going to assume it's probably general technique. So, let's go over the basics.

1. Get her motor running.

Once you have done this, 3/4ths of your work is done. Start by eye contact. I mean a whole lot of it. You want to keep eye contact with her at LEAST 75% of the date. It is going to feel uncomfortable at first, but get over it. It will feel more natural the more you do it.

Start with "accidental" touches through the date. Slighty bump into her, brush her arm with yours, stuff like that. Pretend it's the first date and you are looking to have as much contact with her as possible.

At an appropriate moment, hug from her behind tightly and whisper into her ear "Do you have any clue what you are doing to me tonight?"

Once the date is winding down and she's had a nightful of this teasing, her pump should be primed.

2. Rev the engine

About the unsexiest thing a girl can hear is "let's have sex". Don't start your seduction like that or you will kill your whole night of warming up the engine. Instead, approch it like this.

Kiss her on the mouth, but VERY gently. You want to tease her. No tongue, no heavy breathing. Start planting gentle kisses all over her face, eye lids and moving to hear ears. Meanwhile, your hands are going to go places that they don't usualy go. You probably head right for the goodies. That's a No-No!

You want to tease her, so lightly rub the skin on her forarms. Touch the base of her neck. Feel the lines of her rib cage. Trace her belt line. You want to go everywhere that she doesn't expect you to go. Your goal is to have her want to touch the holy grail spots, but you don't. Not yet.

3. 1st Gear

When you get some whimpers and moans, say quietly you two should go to the bed room. You lead her back there (that's important. Don't follow)

Start kissing her again, but with just a TAD more force. You want to slowly start undressing her while exploring her body.

This is probably one of the most difficult parts of being a man. We want to throw her on the bed and bang the crap out of her. RESIST THOSE URGES.

This is your chance to find out which spots on her are the most sensitive on her body. It could be the back of her knees. Could be the small of her back. Could be under her ear lobes. The point is that you have to go find them. You may think you already know them after being with a girl for a while, but you probably have not found them all.

This should contiue for 5-10 minutes. You want her panting with lust. She should be getting impatient at this point and may even tell you to get the show on the road.

4. 2nd Gear

Once she begs or demands more, it's time to give her a taste of what more is...but just a taste. It's about time for the oral sex, but not the kind you are used to.

Lay her down on her back and assume the postion. She'll expect you to go in with great gusto like most men do. Don't. Start with your hands wandering over her body while you stare at her. If you can make eye contact, that's even better. You want to start kissing the inside of her thighs, but don't go for the glory, yet. You wait until she is squirming on the bed, trying to get herself in contact with you before you do that.

When it is finaly time, use the very tip of your tongue and VERY gently run it up and down the length of her. Do not push it in very far. Remeber, you want her to want this so bad she'll beg. Contiue doing this with your tongue until you get tired of it or she grabs your head to pull you ontop of her.

5. 3rd Gear
Now it's time for the fun to start! Take your penis and put it up against her button. Start to rub it back and forth VERY SLOWLY. I cannot emphisize this more. It has to be slow. It's a lot of fun to watch a girls reaction when you do this and it's sexy as hell. You can probably keep this up for as long as you want. I've never shot my load during this part so feel free to torment her.

6. 4th Gear

When she speaks in a demonic voice and says "Put it in or I'll chop it off", you can finaly enter her. But you are not about to give her what she wants. Just a taste.

Put just the head in. And keep it there. Don't move, just stare down at her. Push in just a little bit, then stop. Pull out a little bit, then stop.

Everytime you push in, go just a fraction deeper than you did before. When you pull back, go a fraction of a bit slower than you did before.

Keep this up for as long as possible. If she is not clawing at your back and demanding that you fvck the shyt out of her, you got yourself a lesbian.

7. 5th Gear

This is when she is close to going. You can finaly relax your iron will and pump like mad. This sudden shift in things should send her over the edge pretty quickly and you'll follow.

Then you both can wallow in post-sexual haze.

Good luck!

Skullcrusher

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman really cared about orgasming, she'd do it herself or show me how she orgasms. If she doesn't, I'll try to for about half an hour but not willing to put up with the 1-2 hour bull**** that Darksaint and others are suggesting.

Aengus

Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense man.... but DarkSaint hit the nail on the head-- physical anticipation is completely the essence of making love to a woman. My only suggestion would be to repeat all the nekkid steps after her first orgasm, but just a little more forcefully. After she's orgasmed the first time she will be primed to have another, and another, and another... and its quite possible that physical exhaustion by both parties is the only thing that should force you to stop.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman really cared about orgasming, she'd do it herself or show me how she orgasms. If she doesn't, I'll try to for about half an hour but not willing to put up with the 1-2 hour bull**** that Darksaint and others are suggesting.
Knowing how to make a girl orgasm isn't something every man can do. If you make your girl orgasm, you're worth increases and all of a sudden you become a hot commodity.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try cleaning the house or making her happy more outside the bedroom. Chicks have bizarre sex drives