Help with Email. How should I respond to this one.

wrasse

Reaction score
Did the online thing and this is the 2nd email from her. (HB7-8 in unversity) after I asked what she'll do after finishing her MA.

Well you seem really nice. I haven't decided where I will be going after my MA. I am in my second year of a three year program, so I have a while to make some decisions and visit a few places.

So what is your life like? Honestly, I don't remember reading your profile so tell me about yourself. Besides, it's more fun hearing it from you anyway. :)

Have a good day!

Ttyl,

WTF? Not remember my profile? This seems like a game to me.

Thinking about just coming back and say "check it and call me" but looking for the smoothest don juan response.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wrasse
WTF? Not remember my profile? This seems like a game to me.

Thinking about just coming back and say "check it and call me" but looking for the smoothest don juan response.
My gut says it a game. I'd go "Chappelle" on her profile. She wants funny, I'd give it to her BIG TIME. Nothing mean, just enough to let her know that she should read a guy's profile next time. Plus, if she doesn't get pissed off, it would be a good sign that she has a good sense of humor and is possibly interested.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just respond: "Why don't we get on the phone like normal people do, and if I like you, I might tell you a little more? Give me your number, and maybe we can talk for a few minutes."