Help with asian at work

smith25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to the forums. I took up an office job for the break and Monday is my last day. Anyway there was this asian chick there, HB 8, who caught my attention. We conversed freely during the week. She punched me lightly a few times too. Body language seemed good too.(I am not a big expert here) She seemed very friendly and was always smiling and laughing. Anyway, since monday is my last day, what should I do for some action? I am not interested in a gf.

thanks

smith25

Don Juan
Reaction score
kill me now, my friend started saying that I like her(I didnt tell him) and she started acting weird. Like a f*cken reflex I was like no,no. She left that day early too. Does she like me?:(

smith25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having just read what I wrote, I realized that it didn't make much sense. Anyway what happend is that while we were all at the office, my friend publicly told her that I had a thing for her. I was sort of embarassed and my first reflex was to say no, no, no. Anyway she started acting differently, and left around 20 minutes early before the office closed. What is this supposed to mean?

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by smith25
Having just read what I wrote, I realized that it didn't make much sense. Anyway what happend is that while we were all at the office, my friend publicly told her that I had a thing for her. I was sort of embarassed and my first reflex was to say no, no, no. Anyway she started acting differently, and left around 20 minutes early before the office closed. What is this supposed to mean?
beat the s**t out of your so-called friend ;).

TuPLaD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white cloud 8
beat the s**t out of your so-called friend ;).
oh hell yea i would do that:D

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea kick ur friend's ass, and if she starts punching you lightly, punch her back. it shows that you're not afraid of being real and not a nice guy to step all over. women loves a guy who can't be tamed.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** man, your friend ruined it.

smith25

Don Juan
Reaction score
All is not lost however. My friend still works at the place and he keeps on telling me to ask her out. What should I do and how?