help with an approach

misionman

Reaction score
ok heres my situation, theres this girl in my last period class who i kinda like and well ocasionaly glance and meet eyes. now the problem for me is that shes across the room and there no room for small talk in class, u no like so wat did u get for #7 ect, and i dont want to come up and seem like a creep. so what do u guys sudjest on how to start a convo with her with out seeming like a creep oh yea and shes kinda shy quite. so eny advice for starting a convo?

thank you

Reaction score
Originally posted by misionman
ok heres my situation, theres this girl in my last period class who i kinda like and well ocasionaly glance and meet eyes. now the problem for me is that shes across the room and there no room for small talk in class, u no like so wat did u get for #7 ect, and i dont want to come up and seem like a creep. so what do u guys sudjest on how to start a convo with her with out seeming like a creep oh yea and shes kinda shy quite. so eny advice for starting a convo?

thank you
hey you look real quiet.
hey how u doin

Reaction score
hey wanna get in my pants?
HEY why dont we go in the back of the room and murder our virginity.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there's gotta be some time before or after class that people can talk, just walk up to her and start a conversation, comment on something she's wearing, something going on in the class (try to be more interesting than "do you know the answer to...) then take it from there. For more conversation tips check out the bible, there's a bunch in there.