Help with a model?

Phame

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating this 24 yr old HB9 who used to be a model. She opened up to me a lot in the last couple weeks, telling me about how she was abused in past relationships and deep stuff. She's attracted to me and feels compfortable around me, but for some odd reason she isnt answering my phone call today or yesterday.

She said that she was affraid because she's shared so much with me so fast that it scares her I might tell someone else- I assured her I would never disrespect her private life. I want to date this woman soo bad and I've been acting ****y and funny around her and Im always the first to let go on the phone. Seems like I've been doing everything right... so why the fvck is she not calling or messaging all of a sudden?

I am prepared to NEXT her, but I'd like to hit that first! Should I just tell her that I want to date her and see what she says, or be cool and stop calling her? Any suggestions? Thanks!

Phame

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like one of those beautiful girls with deeply rooted problems...

Forget listening to her... you're meant to have some fun with her, if she's that HB then maybe go into an LTR... THEN and only THEN should you start showing some interest in her seemingly many issues cos thats when you're both sharing the darker sides...

BUT in a way its probably best you found out about these issues now... its the worst thing to be HBd up only to find out that she's mental... that type are the hardest to get rid of too

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you freaking, over a couple of days?

get a grip, man.... This kinda insecurity will mess up your chances.

Stop it.

Where are you from. This girl sounds exactly like a girl i was seeing/fvcking for a brief time, over the summer.

she was hot and a former model but she had soem serious issues underneath it all. Wasn't worth persuing anything longterm with her..... that might be something to consider.

Why the hell are you not sleeping with her, yet?

She dished to you like she would to a close friend. I don't think any girl who wanted to keep a guy around would divulge certain things about her past, early on in the relationship.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated 2 models and like with a lot of hot and confident women, it's hard to tie them down to a relationship or regular dating. The problem is they know they have a lot of options open to explore. Plus, because they're used to being judged by other people and putting their value in other people's hands, they tend to be attention wh0res. And yeah, a lot of them have been in abusive relationships and will continue to be, because good guys can't handle them and are too easy to walk over.

That's not to say you can't date them or score with them, just try to move fast and don't expect it to last. Your best approach is to play it cool and casual. Avoid formal dates, romantic gestures, regular calls, deep conversations etc.

I am generalising of course, based on my own experiences, but I'd strongly suggest you don't put much hope on her and get sucked into her damsel in distress act unless you want to end up being her councellor/gal pal.

Also, with girls like this you have to be on an equal playing level, which means you have to demonstrate some social value and confidence. By this I mean you must be unavailable for her some times and let her know about other women in your life (even friends) you spend time with.

With a lot of women it's tempting to reassure them, and avoid mentioning other women in case it looks like you're not interested, but the key is not to ever let yourself be taken for granted.

The moment she can take you for granted is the moment she'll lose interest, and this may be the reason she's not calling. Your best hope of recovery is to back off and make her think she's lost her chance.

Good luck.

Phame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys.. that realy helps my situation. Now Im just going to play it totally cool and laidback like I could care less to see her or not. The truth is that beautiful women come a dime a dozen so i neednt trip over one of many. Thanks for the advice!

Phame

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just stop calling her, I call once, sometimes I'll call twice, leaving a message the second time, if I leave a message I don't call again. Once it's slipping away you can not do anything but wait for her to come back around.