Help with a friend.

Anchorman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need help with one of my friends.

Ive known the guy for about a year and we became really good friends. Me him and a group of other people always chill together, etc. However, lately this guy's been acting like a ****ing **** to me.

Outta no where, he slaps me and tells me to shut the **** up after everything I say. He also does all these things to annoy me cause he knows it gets to me. He's also stronger than me and maybe he thinks he can just pound on me just because he can. I don't want to take it to his childish level so I just brush it off. I mean, friends shouldnt have these stupid games.

It's pissing me the **** off. I am a really good friend and ALWAYS help him out when he needs to, and I get treated like his *****. I've talked to him about this, I got no reaction. Today I went so close to just punching him in the face so he stops annoying me.

Anyone who's been in a similar situation, what can I do to end this crap peacefully?

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, he'd respect you more if you clocked him. Stop taking ****. Last time someone smacked me and got away with it, it was my dad. If some dude smacked me now, I dont care if its my homie, he's getting a reality check about slapping a angry, grown ass pimp.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PS: start working out, and whoop his f*cking ass. Unless hes just joking.

Check that. Whoop his ass anyway. I dont play that sh*t, so why should you?

DJ_Trainee_10

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say put up or shut up.

I'm part of this group of friends where my friend is almost in the same situation. Kenny is you and Andy is the "friend".

From what I can tell Kenny is kinda like you except he's more quiet. That makes him easier to walk on. Andy is exactly like your "friend". We are all in the same grade (currently Seniors in HS)

I'll go back to the beginning.

Andy moves nextdoor to Kenny in about 7th grade. I was there because at the time I was hanging out with Kenny. So Andy joins our group and he was cool a chill not like he is today blah blah.

Down the line a few years (Freshmen Year). Andy starts treating Kenny like Kenny is his *female dog*. Still to this day he does it. He walks over him and he tells him what to do. Andy even gets rides to and from school from Kenny's parents. Andy makes fun of Kenny's parents ALL the time behidn their backs but in front of Kenny's face... people laugh... and somehow throughout the years Andy is kinda the leader of the group (the alpha friend if you will)... I guess that kinda ballsy power that Kenny allows to be issued over him gives Andy his alpha standing.

I always tell Kenny to stand up for himself but its almost as he gave up and accepts it...

DO NOT take it :nono: . Like I said Put up or Shut up.

This is gonna require balls. Buy some or grow some... I don't care how you get them.

THIS IS ONLY A SUGGESTION:
:rock: *Violence Alert* Do not read unless you are the poster or over 18 years old:rock: :)!
Next time he lays a hand on you... I give you permission to knock the shiz out of him via punch in the face.

When I say punch him in the face I mean PUNCH HIM SO HARD HE FALLS ON HIS BUM. :kick:. You stated you are weaker than him but any strong blow to the face will knock someone down. It has to be A striking blow I am not even kidding you. Practice if you have to.

Then I want you to climb on top of him (I think you know what the position is) and say to him "IF you ever disrespect me ever again I will do this to you..." Then punch the shiz (that means multiple times) out of his face... you ned to make a mark like a bruise or make his nose or mouth bleed.

No one (the ppl in your group) will hate you if they know where you're coming from.

Let's see... I think I covered everything...

Let me say one more thing... KENNY IS ME...

Things aren't the same between me and Andy and they won't be for a while... maybe forever... but in a way I gained the respect I was looking for despite the method I had to go through.. I really wish there had been another way... but the more I tried to confront Andy he'd just intensify his stuff...

Good luck man... w/e you do.

DJ_Trainee_10

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Trainee_10 said:
No one (the ppl in your group) will hate you if they know where you're coming from.
Exactly. If they understand Andy is being a dipshiz, theyll probably side with you. If they swing at you, swing back. RESPECT.

Tom Juan

Banned
Reaction score
"And when all else fails, kick him in the stones and run like hell!"