HELP: What does she want?

billy007

Reaction score
ok this is a long story but im going to cut it short, and id appreciate any help.

1: i met a girl in college about 5 years ago who i liked and we dated for a while ( 2 weeks). She broke up with me because her ex was trying to mess our relationship up. However after we broke up she remained single for a long time.

2: we stopped taking altogether.

3: then 3 years ago , 2 years after we broke up she made contact again and we said we would be mates, she used to insist we meet up often and go cinema etc. Then in cinema she implied she still liked me. I got this impression because she used to lay on my shoulder, run her fingers across my face or body while watching the movie, look into my eyes. but she never said anything.

4: Then once we went cinema and halfway trhough the movie while she was layin on me like couples normally do (although we were still friends) i leened over and we kissed. she was ok with that and we finished watching the movie. She was still acting normal and holdin my hand

5: We then left the movie and she went home. Later on that night she text me saying she regretted the whole thing and shes sorry if she gave me the wrong impression. Once again we stopped talkin.

6: the another year or so later she made contact once again and said we should meet up, once again as mates. i again agreed.

7: we met up a few times went cinema etc and she said she liked me but she wanted to take things slow and i agreed, then once we went out for a meal and she said she wanted to go through my phone and i "stupidly?" agreed and gave her my phone. She went through it and saw a picture of me and my ex in the phone kissing. She got really angry although i explained it was an ex and nothing was going on. However she said she wanted nothing to do with me anymore and called me a "playa" etc.

8: once again she stopped talkin to me but then yesterday she made contact yet again and said she wants to meet up as "MATES" and she wants us to out together somewhere fun and see how things go. However she did ask me if i had a girlfriend and i said no. She didnt believe me and she told me she didnt have a boyfriend either although i didnt ask. She asked for my number and i gave it and asked her to call me in a while. She text me sayin if we are going out next week and i said i would let her know because i just dont think its worth the effort anymore although i still do like her and i know she likes me. So she text me back sayin she wont ring me til i agree. i havent rang or text her since.

Now what does she want? and what exactly do i do?

sorry that was a little long but i want you to understand the whole concept..

thank you. :crazy:

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants you to do exactly what you are doing--think about it, analyze it, torture yourself over it.
You're her freaking yo-yo right now man, she strings you along as she sees fit. Do yourself a favor and ditch this b*tch.

thatguyjamalx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, from my perspective she's stringing you along, expecting you to jump through hoop after hoop, so you can be her lap-dog. You should've escalated when you had the chance bro.

That whole giving her your phone thing was kinda lame, that's just asking for trouble, you should've asked to see hers in return.

What should you do?, STOP buying into HER frame, escalate and plow through her defenses, run some solid game on her, all in all, do what needs to be done.

I would just next her, those girls are trouble.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes I agree yo yo all the way, I got that feeling after the second paragraph. What I would do is go on this last meeting and just do your game as you see fit, do major kino, neg, the works and at the end Kclose. If she brings up some sh1t about her regretting it again just forget the b1tch and move on, but whatever you do good luck and remember your a DJ act like it.

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
change your phone number. erase all messages from her.

set up your email so that anything she sends you goes into the trash. ask the police to put a tracking device on her leg.

stay away from this girl!