Help the Bible dont quite answer

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
O.K I told the Don Juans about a girl I was fully attracted to a while back and they told me to talk to her. I got her number finally, though I only talked to her a few times. Now since I got her number she doesn't no much about me and I dont wanna mess up the first conversation with nothing to say but how is summer so far? Can I get some good tips and questions that would make are first conversation enjoyable and into her heart and mind? Thanks:rock:

Northern Lights

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to give out canned lines, but agree to meet up somewhere be it for lunch or w/e. When you meet her find something distinct about her and comment on it. Carry it on from there.

I read somewhere on here awhile back to have three good funny stories that you can tell her. Tell her the first story and carry the conversation onto a related topic until it seems to die off and if it does seem like its dieing off bring up story 2

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to lunch, I dont know she does have somebody.

Brian McGee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you should be ringing up with a purpose other than just to talk to her.

But regardless, even if she agrees to go with you somewhere, unless you have good game (and im suspecting you don't) then she's just going to pilot you straight into the friends zone because she already has someone.