Help Required

Fink

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been single now for 18 years having had every advance i have made rejected and have no idea where i am going wrong and neither do my freinds.

I have no problems in talking to woman i meet and am very confident with a large circle of freinds but either get told no thank you, that im a minger or they fancy my freind. I have even had my freinds girlfirends tell me that there perfect man would have my personalty and my friends looks.

I have several close female freinds who tell me they know of no reason why i am single although they admit that they do not know anyone who is attraxcted to me.

I have been on internet dating sites now for about 6 years and in the main only get gay men viewing my profile.

Any ideas would be appreciated

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome. Just like anything else in life, attracting women is a skill. You need to learn it.

There is the DJ Bible, at the bottom of this page.
There is 6 VHS and 10+ eBooks by David DeAngelo.
There is mystery method. (search forums for "Pickup artist AVI")

There is plenty of material. Read it. It will give you 1% of all your knowledge. The rest 99% you will receive by applying that material in real life.

I would like you to drop your online thing. You can apply material to women, anywhere. Also to men, old people, anyone. In proper form of course. By doing so you will change the way you perceive things. You will learn new skills.

Have a read at gunwitch guide. For some motivation if anything.

Remember where those 99% are coming from. Never forget it.

Once you have skills, or at least some skills, women will see you as HOT, and they want you to approach them and talk to them. Let that be your inspiration.

Find out what is sensual eye contact, and flirting.

P.S. These skills are called game. Instead of focusing on getting a girl, concentrate on honing these skills. That means getting a girl, then another one, then another one, and then another one, etc..

SaucyBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
There isn't anything wrong with you. Get focus off your belief that your worth is a function of your behavior.

Build your self worth and women will start approaching YOU.

Fink

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am allready very confident in my approach and sucessfull in my life, the woman i meet just arnt interested in dating me prefering my freinds some of whome sit quitly in the corner, i dont understand your responces

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many new women do you meet on average in a month?

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Something is not quite right with this picture.

Maybe its your sexual attitude towards women and the vibe you initially give off thats wrong, or maybe its your looks partly....or the way you dress

I tell you this though - your female friends are not helping you. They WILL know the reason other women arnt going for you, and they dont want to hurt your feelings by saying the truth.

For example - how did they all become your 'friend' instead of girlfriend - yep, they went through exactly the same thought process in their heads as these other girls rejecting you as boyfriend material.

Rather than asking whats wrong, get these girls to help improve yourself. Tell them you fancy a change, what do you think would be cool to change. what would they like to see change? if they say they 'dont know' then they are being useless friends....

Whats your build like? are you fit, broad? do you wear glasses, do you have good chat? do others laugh around you..the list goes on

Good work on all the friends though - thats half the battle won there. If you can show a potential girl your popular and have a life, she'l register that high on the list.

Fink

Don Juan
Reaction score
PectoralisMajor said:
Something is not quite right with this picture.

Maybe its your sexual attitude towards women and the vibe you initially give off thats wrong, or maybe its your looks partly....or the way you dress

I tell you this though - your female friends are not helping you. They WILL know the reason other women arnt going for you, and they dont want to hurt your feelings by saying the truth.

For example - how did they all become your 'friend' instead of girlfriend - yep, they went through exactly the same thought process in their heads as these other girls rejecting you as boyfriend material.

Rather than asking whats wrong, get these girls to help improve yourself. Tell them you fancy a change, what do you think would be cool to change. what would they like to see change? if they say they 'dont know' then they are being useless friends....

Whats your build like? are you fit, broad? do you wear glasses, do you have good chat? do others laugh around you..the list goes on

Good work on all the friends though - thats half the battle won there. If you can show a potential girl your popular and have a life, she'l register that high on the list.

My female freinds and my male freinds have not got a clue where im going wrong and i have a large circle of freinds i see on a regular basis, they all say well it just happens, you just meet people or its about being in the right place at the right time. I often approach girls and get on well with them but i ask them to meet up again i get told sorry your a nice guy a good laught but not my type or actually i prefer your freind and many of them have gone on to date my freinds after i have approached them. I have asked these why the chose my freind over me and have been told your a good laught but i fancy your freind. Others of course have just said no thank you or been abusive. I have also had random women tap me on the shoulder and tell me im ugly and people like me shouldnt be out on several occasions.

I am stocky not fat 5" 8"" tall and consider myself smartly dressed and am told i always look smart. By contrast i stand out from my freinds who do not dress up. I do where glasses. I am the organiser in my group of freinds and the person that most of them would turn to in a crisis. I am outgoing enjoy dancing and do not need alcohol to enjoy myself. I know a lot of people and enjoy enteraining and host great partys.

My female freinds say i am the best freind a person could have and would do anything for me. they simply do not fancy me and i am not there type but they have always been there for me. I have asked them for advice on image make over etc and other than pointing out a few nice shirts have said there is nothing wrong with me.

It would appear simply that i am no ones type but everyones freind so your comments about sexual vibe are interesting. To give you some idea i have not managed to get a date out of the last 120 woman or so that i have approached. My freinds by contrast often have woman come to them without trying. I have tried sitting back and beleive me nothing happens. I do not even get woman that i do not find attractive coming on to me

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fink said:
My female freinds and my male freinds have not got a clue where im going wrong

YES THEY DO, YOUR MALE FRIENDS MAY NOT BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN IT BUT YOUR FEMALE FRIENDS SURE COULD

and i have a large circle of freinds i see on a regular basis, they all say well it just happens, you just meet people or its about being in the right place at the right time.

THATS NOT HELPING YOU AT ALL, THAT ADVICE SOUNDS WEAK, LIKE YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER YOUR SEX LIFE AND YOU JUST HAVE TO LEAVE IT UP TO FAITH

I often approach girls and get on well with them but i ask them to meet up again i get told sorry your a nice guy a good laught but not my type

THERE BASICALLY SAYING YOUR NOT A ****WORTHY GUY, SO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS TRANSFORM YOURSELF INTO A ****WORTHY GUY

or actually i prefer your freind and many of them have gone on to date my freinds after i have approached them. I have asked these why the chose my freind over me and have been told your a good laught but i fancy your freind.

THEY SEE YOUR FRIEND AS A ****YWORTHY GUY BUT REALLY YOU NEED TO STOP COMPARING YOURSELF TO YOUR FRIEND, YOUR IN A DIFFERENT BOAT THAN HE'S IN, YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE A DIFFERENT PATH IN THIS AREA THAN HE IS.

Others of course have just said no thank you or been abusive. I have also had random women tap me on the shoulder and tell me im ugly and people like me shouldnt be out on several occasions.

THATS JUST PLAIN NASTY OF ANYONE TO SAY, ON THE POSITIVE SIDE IT'LL ONLY THICKEN YOUR SKIN

I am stocky not fat 5" 8"" tall and consider myself smartly dressed and am told i always look smart.

THATS NOT A GOOD THING IN YOUR SITUATION

By contrast i stand out from my freinds who do not dress up.

STOP COMPARING YOURSELF TO YOUR FRIENDS, THERE GETTING LAID YOUR NOT, YOUR IN A DIFFERENT BOAT THAN THEY ARE AT THIS POINT IN TIME

I do where glasses.

GET CONTACTS

I am the organiser in my group of freinds and the person that most of them would turn to in a crisis.

NOT A GOOD POSITION TO BE IN

I am outgoing enjoy dancing and do not need alcohol to enjoy myself. I know a lot of people and enjoy enteraining and host great partys.

GOOD FOR YOU

My female freinds say i am the best freind a person could have and would do anything for me.

NOT A GOOD THING, WOMEN DON'T SEE **** WORTHY MEN AS THE BEST FRIEND A PERSON COULD HAVE, THEY SEE THEM AS GUYS THEY WANT TO **** AND TRY TO COURSE THEM INTO A RELATIONSHIP

they simply do not fancy me and i am not there type but they have always been there for me.

BY TELLING YOU THAT NOTHING IS WRONG WITH YOU AND YOU DON'T NEED TO IMPROVE YOURSELF?

I have asked them for advice on image make over etc and other than pointing out a few nice shirts have said there is nothing wrong with me.

AGAIN THERE NOT BEING HONEST WITH YOU, I GUESS THEY DON'T WANT TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS BUT THATS HURTING YOU NOT HELPING YOU

It would appear simply that i am no ones type but everyones freind so your comments about sexual vibe are interesting.

YEP, BEING A "****WORTHY GUY" IS BASICALLY BEING A GUY THAT WOMEN DECIDE THERE GOING TO ****. WITHIN SECONDS OF SPEAKING OR MAYBE JUST WALKING BY THERE ALREADY THINKIN IN THERE HEADS, WOW I'M SLEEPING WITH THIS GUY

To give you some idea i have not managed to get a date out of the last 120 woman or so that i have approached.

120 APPROACHES IS NOTHING, YOU NEED TO BE DOING LOTS APPROACHES YOUR IN A LEARNING PHASE AT THIS POINT 2000 APPROACHES A YEAR IF NOT MORE SHOULD BE YOUR GOAL.

My freinds by contrast often have woman come to them without trying.

NO MORE COMPARING YOURSELF TO YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR NOT THE SAME PERSON AS THEM

I have tried sitting back and beleive me nothing happens. I do not even get woman that i do not find attractive coming on to me

ITS TIME TO TRANSFORM YOURSELF INTO A ****WORTHY GUY MAN
CAPS

Fink

Don Juan
Reaction score
My female freinds and in particular i have two very close female freinds who are very honest with me and have been good freinds for 17 and 26 years. If they tell me they dont have a clue where im going wrong then they dont have clue. We have some very honest no bars conversations and they would tell me if they knew.

I have read your post and still havent got a clue where im going wrong. You tell me not to compare myself to my freinds but i can only compare myself to the people around me. You tell me to change without telling me how to change

As for chatting up 2000 girls a year, im lucky if i meet 15 single girls in a nite not withsatnding that i will not be attracted to them all. The city i live in has a male inbalance with most bars have 5 to 6 single males to every female

Im not trying to be awkward but i havent got a clue where im going wrong and neither has any one i know

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
be interesting.. you are probably interesting to your friends but not so much to strangers...

that and you might look like a rapist or something, post a pic and tell us more about yourself other then "my friends dont know what is wrong"

Fink

Don Juan
Reaction score
sav said:
be interesting.. you are probably interesting to your friends but not so much to strangers...

that and you might look like a rapist or something, post a pic and tell us more about yourself other then "my friends dont know what is wrong"
I have no probelms makeing conversations with people and maeking new freinds. I am a very popular person and class myself as interesting.

What can i say i am outgoing socialble and out of all my freinds am the one most likely to approach a woman. I have two dsitnctive social cirles in which i move with two different groups of freinds constsitng of some 40 freinds. With the first we go to live music venues and ae always in differnt places places meeting different people. With the second i often hit clubs and pubs. I keep buisy and am generally out 5 days a week. I have 3 very close freinds 2 female and 1 male who i have know for many years.

I have a good job and own several houses. One of my closest female freinds livres with me. I have been single now for 18 years after the split of my last and longest relationship which lasted for 19 days. Prior to that i had two other rleationships lasting for 12 and 7 days respectively. All 3 of these girls dumped me for my lack of eperience.

Since then i have treid without sucess to meet some one and have tried internet dating with no results. My freinds by comparison have sucess without trying and i often find that the woman that i have approached are attracted to and end up dating my freinds, saying simply things like your a good laught but your freind has really nice brown eyes or i like you but fancy your freind. This happens frequently and to give an example 2 weeks ago i was chating to and dancing with a girl all night while my freind stood motionless staring at the band. At the end of the night i asked her if we could meet up and she just turned grabbed my freind who had not spoken to her at all and snogged him, thereafter he saw her on a few occasions. I do not wish to post a photo

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you read/listened/watched material in this community and gone out practicing it?

Have you approached at least 40 women a week for 5 years?

Fink

Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
Have you read/listened/watched material in this community and gone out practicing it?

Have you approached at least 40 women a week for 5 years?
I am new to this forum so no i havent studied the materail in it and a never meet 40 woman a week let a lone 40 that im attracted to, if im lucky the average pub may contain 10 single woman and about 40 men pursueing them.

I have now read the bible and cant relate to most of

"Remember thinking that? When a girl, in whom you had NO interest in whatsoever, started to show interest, suddenly your mind burst with wonder"

No i have never had this situation

"First you find a girl who is giving you the signals that she might be interested. You go to her and start talking about whatever you want"

I do not get signals from girls that they are interested although i approach the girls im interested in

"Don't waste your time and energy on people who do not meet your standards". Now this i can relate to and do apply

"The Trap of False Hope Some things were never meant to be. It’s a fact of life. Some things you will never have, and never have a chance to get. You must accept this. If you keep living in your wonderland and if you keep thinking that it will happen".

I have to beleive in what i do if i didnt then i would have no confidence so in truth i perpetually live in false hope as i perputally fail and have never had one woman that i have approached agree to go on a date with me athough several have told me im a really good laught and asked when i would be out again but stressed that they only wanted to be freinds.

The main advice in the bible seems to sugest changing ones personalty in to an arsXXXXe and becoming the sort of person i detest the rest of the bible i find utterly incoprehensible but then our knwoledge is built on the foundation of what we allready know and i get the fealing that there are more fundamental basics that i need to understand.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the Hell is wrong with all of you people? Isn't his problem blatantly obvious?

I have even had my freinds girlfirends tell me that there perfect man would have my personalty and my friends looks.
I have also had random women tap me on the shoulder and tell me im ugly
Jesus!! I've never had anyone say that to me, and I'm from America, where everyone is an obnoxious a55.

Okaaaay. I think your looks just might possibly be the first, last, and only problem.

If they tell me they dont have a clue where im going wrong then they dont have clue. We have some very honest no bars conversations and they would tell me if they knew.
Your friends aren't going to call you ugly. The girlfriends of your friends (who don't know you that well) have said just that.

Your answer is simple:

1. Get to the gym, you flabby worm.

2. Stop dressing like you're homeless. Just because you can get $15 shoes doesn't mean they're a better deal.

3. Shave, haircut, groom, I think there's a fashion guide in the DJ Bible.

Fink

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
What the Hell is wrong with all of you people? Isn't his problem blatantly obvious?

Jesus!! I've never had anyone say that to me, and I'm from America, where everyone is an obnoxious a55.

Okaaaay. I think your looks just might possibly be the first, last, and only problem.

Your friends aren't going to call you ugly. The girlfriends of your friends (who don't know you that well) have said just that.

Your answer is simple:

1. Get to the gym, you flabby worm.

2. Stop dressing like you're homeless. Just because you can get $15 shoes doesn't mean they're a better deal.

3. Shave, haircut, groom, I think there's a fashion guide in the DJ Bible.
I think you may have something with the looks although i do dress smart wearing designers clothes, rolex watch, nice shoes and am clean and well grommed. I perhaps stand out because i look smart in contrast to my freinds who dress down and dont always take pride in there apparence. I am also told that i speak posh.

I approached and was chatting to a barmaid who latter joined us for a drink after work. I was smartly dressed outgoing and doing all the talking. My freind by contrast was dressed in a faded tshirt, ripped jeans and worn trainers and didnt say a lot. He is also shorter than me an a little overweight and at the time i was the fittest i had ever been and starting to form good abs with a regular work out. I eventually got a chance to speak to her alone and was told your a relly nice guy but i fancy your freind. She latter when on to date my freind while still maintianing a very freindly rapour with me. I asked her why she had chossen my freind obver me and was told i fancied him he has lovelly brown eyes.

So i dont fink my style of dress or my grooming is a problem unless im dressing too smart, my face however may not be the prettiest. I have even had my female freinds take me shopping and am told by them im always smartly dressed

I could go to th gym more although i am not overweight. I need to find the time but it is difficult when you work 65 - 70 hours a week.

This week end a freind brought his new girlfriend out with one of her single freinds. I started chatting to her and asked her out for a drink only to be told that she really liked another freind of mine and could i put a good word in for her.

Latter another freinds girlfreind said to me its a shame Dave isnt out he is single and would have liked her. I pointed out that i was single and that i had been chatting her up. She was suprissed and said i didnt think of you, i just cant imagine you with anyone. I was a bit peprlexed to say the least that a lady i drank with every week and had known for 4 years could think that of me and not even consider me when there was a single girl around.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, the girls randomly saying, "hey, you're ugly," would be a sure sign to me, but if you really are in shape and well dressed, it may be a lack of "flirtittude."

Some call it sexual state, but being ****y & Funny is close enough for starters. Look up ****y Funny on this board, and wherever else. You need to have that smirk about you.

Make fun of her, treat her like a kid again. If she says she works at a fast food restaurant, wave the air around you, and say, "dam, I thought I smelled stale grease. Must be coming from you."

Just one or two statements like this can get you into a flirting vibe.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really think your looks might be the major problem then post us a link to your picture and let us be the judge.

And there's no f*cking way you read the entire DJ Bible in three days, you liar. You're either a troll, or you're really one of the most pathetic chumps I've seen in a while.

READ THE F*CKING BIBLE, N00b. At least read the Book of Pook if nothing else!

And yes, start working out! The Book of Pook even mentions this. You obviously have no testosterone and very little in the way of masculinity!

READ THE DAMN BIBLE. When you really ARE done with it, you can continue the dumb questions in here if you want.

good grief

Fink

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
If you really think your looks might be the major problem then post us a link to your picture and let us be the judge.

And there's no f*cking way you read the entire DJ Bible in three days, you liar. You're either a troll, or you're really one of the most pathetic chumps I've seen in a while.

READ THE F*CKING BIBLE, N00b. At least read the Book of Pook if nothing else!

And yes, start working out! The Book of Pook even mentions this. You obviously have no testosterone and very little in the way of masculinity!

READ THE DAMN BIBLE. When you really ARE done with it, you can continue the dumb questions in here if you want.

good grief
If your going to just insult people i sugest you nshut th fck up!!! and dont call me a liar!!!. Who he fck do you think you are? The bible is only 87 pages i can read that in 3 days maybe you cant?

I didnt come here to be insulted. Everything i have said above is true, maybe i am a troll, ive certainly been told im ugly but beleive me my lack of sucess is not for a lack of trying or effort on my part. In all other ways i have a perfct and very sucessfull life

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A "troll" is someone who intentionally tries to disrupt a forum by posting bogus information. It has nothing to do with your looks. You claim you read the DJ Bible, yet I know that you haven't because you clearly don't understand ANYTHING about the Book of Pook.

Go ahead and post a picture; I find it hard to believe that looks can seriously keep a person who claims to be so active from getting a date. Moreover, if gay guys are viewing your profile then you're probably good-looking anyway.

How many of the 120 girls you supposedly approached did you actually #-close? If you're actually telling the truth, it could be that you're going about things too seriously. (You need to get the #, and BAIL. Call them up 3 days later and invite them to coffee.)

Re-read the entire Book of Pook if you ever truly read it to begin with. You claimed that DJism requires you to become an assh0le, whereas Pook explains quite clearly why it does NOT. Even if you did "read" the Bible, there's no way you could absorb that much information so fast. Moreover, you have to try to apply the teachings as you read, or reading won't do much good.

Fink

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
A "troll" is someone who intentionally tries to disrupt a forum by posting bogus information. It has nothing to do with your looks. You claim you read the DJ Bible, yet I know that you haven't because you clearly don't understand ANYTHING about the Book of Pook.

Go ahead and post a picture; I find it hard to believe that looks can seriously keep a person who claims to be so active from getting a date.

How many of the 120 girls you supposedly approached did you actually #-close? If you're actually telling the truth, it could be that you're going about things too seriously. (You need to get the #, and BAIL. Call them up 3 days later and invite them to coffee.)

But yeah, post a picture. And re-read the entire Book of Pook if you ever truly read it to begin with. Even if you did "read" it, there's no way you could absorb that much information so fast. Moreover, you have to try to apply the teachings as you read, or it won't do much good.

Ok just checked what i read it was KillaPeteHog-DJBible.pdf. The book of pook appears to be a seprate publication so no i haven read that and will do over the next few days.

I approached all of these 120 girls face to face pluse numerous others through dateing sites that i havent even included in that number. You seem to assume that they actually gave me there number! I have never had one do that.

As for absorbing information i power read and am used to dealing with complicated legal documents and detail

I resent your inferance that i am lying, if you are going to be constructive then thank you for your help, if not then shut the fck up!!

As for going about things thw wrong way, maybe am. The truth is i wouldnt know, i only know that nothing has worked to date. and what does You need to get the #, and BAIL mean?

I will read this book of pook you mention and will let you know what i think i will also re read the other publication as most of it did not help me in the slightest

As for posting a picture i have no intention of putting my face to such personal information on a public forum.