Help Please.

gmm567

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea this stuff works. Thanks all you guys for filling me in.

Met her at a bar. We have something in common : we've both developed intellectual property of significant import. We go out
to her car to see her prototypes and she says "want to get high.:" We talk and get high then I ask her out and she gives me her phone.

First date is O.K. I wasn't sure she was really interested. But I looked deeply into her eyes and it moved her. She tells me at the end of the date that "She won't let me kiss her , but she would let me kiss her."

Second date, it was dinner and dancing. We got high after dinner and didn't make it to dancing . We just necked in the car. I got to see those luscious breasts (36c's) and her head bobing up and down on my penis. I made her come with her clothes on.

She thinks I AM very funny (I've got good timing), very handsome, very self confidant and very romantic.

The next date I talk her into getting a hotel room. Remember this line boys: I tell her that if she's not going to take a risk she's not going to get to know you AND later "you could get cancer and die next year so LIVE NOW! Picked her up from where we were sitting and gave her a long passionate kiss. Then to the car

Carryed her over the threshold at the hotel and surprised her with strawberries. ****ed her 4 times hard. She comes all four times and one orgasim is a screamer. It doesn't get any better than this!

A day passes and then we go for a walk . She's breaking up with me. Needs to move to LA. There's someone else: some lawyer she's going to live with. I am fine with it. I tell her I don't have any feelings . There's no crushing hurt for me. This I learn later "hurts her."

Next day I call and tell her I want to talk to her before she leaves. Eventually there is lots of kissing and touching. She tells me and this blows me away. Make me a better offer! Women get to make the rules. I laugh at her. I laughed all the way to the bathroom. She's worried that I wouldn't want her in Five years (she's 48 , Iam 43). I tell her that when she's with me she looks like she's 34 ( she does). She's worried that I am not ready to sleep with just one women. I tell her that bedding a lot of women becomes empty ( thanks Poof).

She tells me that maybe she'll develope feelings for this guy in California too. Maybe you're not ready for a relationship yet, Geoff. Eventually she tells me --realizing-- I want to MATE. But she's still moving to California.

I tell her "you know what I want," and I am a little angry. And I got out of her van and went home.

Next day I called her. And leave a message on her machine. Yes, Robin you have impacted me. I fell in love with you. At this point I didn't realize that it wasn't that deep of a love like the first time I fell in love. I don't feel like someone blew a whole in my heart with a shotgun ( that's how it felt like when I first fell in love years ago). I am not weeping and filled with an overpowering grief.

Thank GOD!

But I want her. There's just too much there that's seems like it could be right. But I know too that I don't have to have her. I can walk away from the table. Another thirty hours of bonding and sweating between the sheets and a breakup would have massive impact on me emotionally. I'd be deeply in love with her.

She hasn't called me back and it's been 3 days. I 've talked with a bunch of friends about what I am going to say. And I want you're guys advice.

With no contact from her, I am thinking that she may never even return my phone calls. Maybe she just used me for SEX--I guess I care!

Thanks to all of you.

Geoff

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Infatuation. No matter the age, gender, race, or language it can get us all. Just leave it be. Think of it as a great experience to be cherished the rest of your days. Your best choice is to move on. Keep a truckin and don't regret not chasing her down. Life isn't a movie where you are supposed to go find her and admit your undying love for her and then sweep her off to dreamland. There is always another one around the next corner.

Take it for what it was. A great week in your life. How often do you have a great week?? Not as often as you'd like. Good hunting.

Reaction score
Dude - if you are going to go after a wh@re gp after a 30 year old ho -- she is right - she's close to 50 and she knows you'll be looking at 30 year olds vs. 50, because it is all about sex as you two already know..

NATHINNICE

Don Juan
Reaction score
DAMN YALL OLD, MAYBE ITS TIME TO BREAK A COUPLA RULES, POPS I MEAN YA AINT GETTIN ANY YOUNGER

NATHINNICE

Don Juan
Reaction score
THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH DOING WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY, EVEN IF ITS SMOKING A BLUNT OR TWO EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE.

"YOU ONLY GET ONE TICKET, YOU MIGHT AS WELL ENJOY THE RIDE"- DEVIN THE DUDE