Help please need advise

ConfidentDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my first post however I have read a large portion of the DJ Bible and have read the forums here, I also have had a chance to look at the DJ boot camp though I have not started it (basicly I'm trying to say that I'm not a complete beginner). I have a unique problem that I couldn't figure out on my own and I would like your opinion.

I have a female friend that recently came into town for the summer. Her best friend came her with her for a day and then was going to go back home. This woman was easily an 8 or a 9. The weird thing was though was that she was ultra nice and funny. A great combniation you don't find often. I figured she was worth my time so I laid on the DJ skills. Looked her in the eyes, big confident smile, talked about her and her intrests (Though like a bone head I TOTALLY FORGOT to relate them to myself so that we seemed simliar), used kino (or speed seduction if you perfer) where appropriate. And this is what really confused me. She neither shyed away from my advances nor did she put forth any of her own sure she talked and was friendly to me and I think she gave me the makeout eye once or twice though she was a little tipsy at that time. Now I think I would have meet with more success if my friend had not been around and it was just the two of us. But I came to find out later that she also had a boyfriend. I no longer seek to be with this chick I don't need to deal with that and there are plenty of other woman out there without boyfriends for me to swoop up on. BUT my question to the more experanced Don Juan's is this: Was she acting neutral to my advances because she had a boyfriend and found me intresting but couldn't do anything about it. Or was it something else? This is just for my future information. Any information would be helpful thank you.

Last edited:

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
neutral b/c she has a boyfriend and wasn't looking for anyone.

C'mon man. WHy are u wasting our time w/ something as dumb as this.

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were a real DJ (I dont claim being one) you could`ve got her. NEVER think that because she has a boyfriend, you dont have a chance. 8 most of the times, and 9-10 always have "a" boyfriend. but they're always looking for something better to come. show HER, that YOU are "it". apply dj bible and BANG, you got her....

ConfidentDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK! OK! I understand. Always close. Period. If her boyfriend has a problem with it throw him through a window. :D Gotcha ;)