Help needed, 500 kcal meals

sunlight

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have become pretty knowledgeable about nutrition, fitness, bodybuilding... but I am lacking on the diet part... which is why I never have really achieved any growth as much as I have wanted. I want to deal with this last problem which is holding be back. So I can get some gains coming in and start to see noticeable difference on my body.

I know that my daily caloric need is 2500 kcal per day. To which I add 500 kcal for growth and another 500 kcal for energy use. My total calories will be around 3500 kcal daily which I believe should be enough to make my body grow.

I will be eating 7 meals per day approximately every 3 hours.

All of the meals can be cold, neutral or warm expect 2nd and 4th which I can only keep as cold.

Any ideas what to eat... would be much appreciated.

I prefer high fat, high protein, moderate carbs eating plan.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What ever you like bro. We dont know what you wont and will eat, but its all the usual. Meats, brown rice, veggies, fish, tuna, whole grain stuff, oatmeal, kashi oatmeal, peanut butter, milk, a scoop of protein here and there, pasta, etc etc.

Just create something to = that. You'll have to find what works as a good meal for you.

Like for me, breakfast is 1 packet Kashi, one Tbsp PB, 2oz milk and 1/3c CFM whey. The milk is to just mix it all up. Then today I ate a peach and put green tea powder in a cup, added my OJ, and tossed some frozen raspberries in there. That was breakfast

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, cool. Just some advice; don't overanalyse this whole 7 meals thing and get yourself all ****ed up. You don't have to eat 7 meals, you can eat as many as you want as long as you get your calories and protein in.

Here's the foods you should be eating:

eggs
beef
whey protein
nuts
chicken
tuna
oats
rice
fruit

You don't have to eat all of them, whatever you like..but try to eat eggs and beef though :)

So for example for one meal you might eat a big beef curry with a bit of rice, then for your next meal lots of scrambled egg + a protein shake. Tuna followed by a 200g of nuts. Or ground beef and eggs :)

Don't make a big deal of it, just eat your cals and protein, it gets much easier as time goes on :)

-shaun

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7 meals every 3 hours means your up 21 hours a day, and your only sleeping 3, so your not getting at least 8 hours of sleep which you need for recovery, or am I missing something?

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I don't get it, are you going to get up in the middle of the night to eat?