help!! need special advice

silverwolfalpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys i have been with my GF for a year now and obviously we need to celebrate it and i need to get her something. Her birthday is week after and i need to get her something for that.
All ideas welcome
I ONLY NEED ADVICE ON THE DATE AND PRESENT, nothing else because its a waste of your time and mine, thanks.
Keep in mind that i live in england, so Americans, lol we cant go to basketball game, she hates sports.

I am 18 and shes 17, i need to make it memorable, i am not thinking about anything too ordinary, over done, or too off the scale.
I am willing to spend over £70 for date and £30 for gift(individual).

I am thinking about taking her to the sea side cos we never been before and have a nice day out, taking a instant barbecue with us(i am obsessd with them) and enjoy a nice barbecue on the beach. I have no idea about her present.

Its in 2 weeks so please help!!urgent!!:flowers:

MrGold

Don Juan
Reaction score
You thought about getting her jewelry? Maybe a necklace, with an engraving on the back if you wanna go all out. Write out a poem, they always help.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy a pearl for her and sometime when you're at the beach give it to her saying "an oyster just told me to tell you... happy birthday/anniversary".
haha I can vision that plan going up in flames.

Anyway man, you want her off that pedestal. Her being the b-day girl is no excuse for you to be this obsessed over a simple gift.
Just give her something original, or better yet, treat her to treating you to something!
Don't try some elaborate scheme, just keep it simple and quite fun :)

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CD, flowers (whatever she likes), Candy, Clothing, Necklace, earings, ring, Candles, Inscents, movie, drugs, alcohol, bracelet, B-day card, Cook her dinner, buy her dinner... theres just soo many things you could get her.

For a date idea... You might be a lil too young but, I took my gf out to dinner then; went to a hotel to celebrate.