Help me with an outfit, what blazer colour/style with what

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy an outfit.

A nice blazer can go a long way.

However what style or colour(patterned square or a solid colour) should I go for with what? (A v neck tee)?

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid navy blue is the most versatile colour for a blazer. The more coarse the weave, generally the more casual the jacket.

Pair it with a polo shirt or a button-down collared shirt. Add a tie to latter if you want a more formal look. Go for a shirt in a contrasting colour to the blazer - pale blue, cream or white, for example.

Pair that up with chinos (more casual) or tailored trousers (smarter look) and maybe a pair of loafers or chukka boots if it's colder.

Hope this helps.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid navy blue is the most versatile colour for a blazer. The more coarse the weave, generally the more casual the jacket.

Pair it with a polo shirt or a button-down collared shirt. Add a tie to latter if you want a more formal look. Go for a shirt in a contrasting colour to the blazer - pale blue, cream or white, for example.

Pair that up with chinos (more casual) or tailored trousers (smarter look) and maybe a pair of loafers or chukka boots if it's colder.

Hope this helps.
Thank you.

What colour the trousers or chinos?