help me get this girl out of my head

SnowBlind77

Banned
Reaction score
ive noticed in these forums the view to reply ratio is like 100:1. someone just give me a few ideas, it wont take long. My girl just dumped me, i found out she lied about pretty much everything, and may have cheated on me aswell(though i dont know for sure yet). im not in any "one-itis" with her or anythnig, i know i dont want her anymore and all that, but i cant stop thinking about her, even if i go out shes still on my mind, and its usually bad things about her too. i dont know what to do really.....any ideas?

Yourself

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like a severe case of oneitis... Her memory will fade, just ignore her if at all possible.

She is not fit for you. You are way to good for her.

Keep that mindset.

The way you were talking it seems that she really was the one that screwed up. Just know that there are plenty of fish in the sea. We have all herd it before but it couldn't be any more true.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, well if it just ended and badly at that its only natural for you to still want to think about her and figure out what happened and what went wrong.

I guess though since you want to move on quickly the only advice I can give you is to use the forum's search feature and look up Rollo Tomassi and his threads on plate spinning.

Also hang out with your friends as often as possible and if you've got a good enough one talk to him/her about your situation and feelings on things.

Always good to get that stuff out.

So yeah you're probably just in the natural grieving process of a relationships end.

Time, what I advised and working toward moving on should get you past the thoughts about her.

Also with all the lying and cheating and her having to be in control by ending things you may want to look up Anti Social, Borderline, Histrionic or Narcissistic Personality Disorder to see if she fit the bill for any of those.

If you're not over her in a couple of weeks or a month then she probably had one of those disorders and really mind fvcked you good.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sucks to be you, I mean, I am sorry.

seriously, date several other girls and eventually she will fade away. just concentrate on the here and now, and enjoy yourself.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yourself said:
sounds like a severe case of oneitis... Her memory will fade, just ignore her if at all possible.
Please stop calling a relationship oneitis...for its the stupidest thing ive heard.

Find new girls, stay active. Its gonna take time...

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Also with all the lying and cheating and her having to be in control by ending things you may want to look up Anti Social, Borderline, Histrionic or Narcissistic Personality Disorder to see if she fit the bill for any of those.
I'd say that it's pretty foolish to try and diagnose someone with something unless you're a professional. Don't even spend that much time worrying about WHY things didn't work. Just move on.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'd say that it's pretty foolish to try and diagnose someone with something unless you're a professional. Don't even spend that much time worrying about WHY things didn't work. Just move on."

LOL, professionals can barely diagnose these broads correctly half the time and they say that to absolutely correctly diagnose one they usually need to talk to someone that has either been in a relationship with that girl or a family member to get the truth and a proper diagnosis since those girls evade everything and seldom give the full truth if they give any truth at all so this guy is qualified to diagnose her better than any professional once he sees the criteria for the disorders if he cares to look.

Anyway if you'd learned to read I just said this is something for him to CONSIDER but ONLY if he can't get this b!tch off his mind after a few weeks or a month.

It would be important for him to look that stuff up if he can't get her off of his mind because being involved with these b!tches causes post traumatic stress disorder which can only be gotten rid of with the help of a trained professional so if the girl he dealt with had one of these personality disorders it might be helpful for him to know about it don't you think?

I'm not saying if he identifies her with any of those disorders for him to go diagnose her by telling her she's all fvcked up with one of them it would just be for his knowledge to know why he can't stop thinking about her.

If he CAN get her off his mind in that time span problem solved and no need to look up anything...

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only thing that will get her out of your head is time. Or banging seven blonds with triple D boobs at the same time. :)

meet and date other girls. problem solved