Help me, Gentlemen

hopeful loner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surrounded by attainable chicks yet am unable to act. The desire is there, but there's no will.

By "attainable chicks" I mean girls who average about 6.7 on the hotness scale. Anything above simply does not exist for me.

I made progress a while ago. I attained a chick. I made out with her, felt her up...but then I stopped trying after that relationship fell apart.

I got a phone number recently. From a fugly. My self-contempt has never been higher.

Why is it so hard?

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And what exactly would you like help with? No-one can motivate you to have more will, or improve your negative mindset.

Halloween31

Banned
Reaction score
hopeful loner said:
I'm surrounded by attainable chicks yet am unable to act. The desire is there, but there's no will.

By "attainable chicks" I mean girls who average about 6.7 on the hotness scale. Anything above simply does not exist for me.

I made progress a while ago. I attained a chick. I made out with her, felt her up...but then I stopped trying after that relationship fell apart.

I got a phone number recently. From a fugly. My self-contempt has never been higher.

Why is it so hard?
I dont see where you get off calling a girl a "fugly" when you obviously arent mr hotshot yourself. You dont have to like her, but please, based on what ive read you dont seem like anything special and you ought to give "fuglies" a try because with that attitude thats all youre going to get.