Help me decipher this one

tx_interface

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this woman at work a few months ago. We went out last saturday and she came back to my place for a while. Nothing happened that night besides a little kino and a kiss on the cheek. I see her at work a couple days later and tell her that I had a good time. We began talking and comparing work schedules and she said that she would cook for me on tuesday. This is after I said "I should stop by your place before I head to work tuesday night" She, without hesitation, said that I could stop by. I go over and she makes a great meal. We sat on the couch and shortly thereafter we begin heavy kissing. I suggest we take it upstairs to her bedroom. She declines.................

Me......"lets go upstairs to the bedroom"
Her......" no"
Me....."why"
Her...."you don't want to know"
me....."yes I do or I wouldn't have asked"
me....."you have a man in your life?"
her .....yes in maryland (1000 miles away)

I then asked how the long distance relationship thing was working out and she said that it wasn't going too well because he seldom comes down. According to her, they have known each other a good while but only 6 months ago, became intimate. She said that he came down 2 times in the last 6 months and stayed 3 days at her place both times. I asked her what it is that she wants? She never gave me an answer instead she asked me what I was looking for. I told her I wasn't looking for anything or trying to make anything happen. She asked if I was involved with anyone and I told her that I wasn't seriously involved with anyone. The rest was just idle chit chat. I started to leave for work and she comes over and kisses me.

WTF?
Is this just a lonely girl tired of the ldr or a cok hungry hor that thinks it would be ok on the 3rd or 4th date?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's funny haw; if you told a chick that you had another gurl while you ware flirting with them, they would freak out and leave imediately (usually) but when the situation is reversed.........

she is not sure if she wants an upgrade or not....

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's in a dilemma

She really wants her out of town long-distance bloke, but is not too keen on having just 2 weekends of companionship every 6 months.

Do your best to talk less, and keep it in the physical realm. Don't ask to go upstairs, turn her on enough and chances are she lead you there.

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tx_interface

Me......"lets go upstairs to the bedroom"
Her......" no"
Me....."why"
Her...."you don't want to know"
me....."yes I do or I wouldn't have asked"
me....."you have a man in your life?"
her .....yes in maryland (1000 miles away)
Translation:

You...."will you have sex with me?"
Her...."no"
You...."why"
Her...."don't make me tell you"
You...."If you won't tell me I'll guess"
You...."Is it another man that you want more then me?"
Her...."yes"

That's pretty much what it boils down to. I'm not a DJ but this is what I'm hearing when I read that.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme
Do your best to talk less, and keep it in the physical realm. Don't ask to go upstairs, turn her on enough and chances are she lead you there.

good advice :)

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**