Help me choose between 2 women

Gameness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am in a situation where I am choosing between 2 different women, and I know this decision will make a very significant impact on my life.

Girl 1;

Started seeing her about 1 ½ year ago. Works as a nurse, makes good money, cute but not stunning (swedish standards), shy everywhere except in the bed where she is a monster. The problem? I am not in love with her, I like her a lot, but not in love. If I ask her to jump, she asks how high. Would take a bullet for me. She would make a great mother.

Girl 2;

Started speaking with her recently and clicked immediatly. Our personalities go together like bread and butter. I can feel emotions developing on both sides even though we just started speaking. Feels like i've known her for years. Absolutely stunning bombshell, walks in a room and the room stops. Top model material but not full of herself. Negatives would be lack of real job and education.

Feel free to ask follow up questions.

Racecar

Don Juan
Reaction score
It comes down to personal preference, but Girl 1 seems like the better option.

She has all the elements necessary for a healthy, satisfactory long-term relationship. She's selfless (note the profession), independent, sexual, and LOYAL. Do not underestimate the importance of that.

Girl 2 seems exciting as well, but she needs to get her life together. Entering a relationship where one person isn't capable of providing for himself or herself won't end well. That need for money/affection will not allow that party to approach the relationship from a responsible aspect as whatever is missing will always come between you two. Golddiggers and attention wh0res are the worst with this. They lack the financial or emotional stability to truly care about another person for who he is.

Girl 1 seems best if you're looking to settle down. Any woman who is considered to be a great mother is worth holding on to exclusively.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl 1. If she's cute enough to bang and you don't mind being seen with her in public...she's the obvious choice.

It's nice to have a smokin hot babe too, but you;ll have to work EXTRA hard to keep her from veering to the other sausages checking her out.

I've had both in my dating career and I much prefer a girl 1 type. Less drama, zero maintenance required.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like the only benefits of girl#2 are that she's hot and she's new.

You'll encounter plenty more of those throughout your life.

Although, if you're bored of Girl#1, then you gotta leave her. She could make a great mother and wife, etc, etc. But if you've lost your taste for her, then there's no point in staying, right?

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sure bet is always a better deal than the wildcard in the long run.

Remember, if you were to date Girl #2 for a couple of years, you'd get bored of her, just the same. We are programmed to find the novelty of encountering a new woman exciting- this does not mean it is in our best interest to pursue her.

If you want a stable life with a cute girl that loves you and will make a great mother, stick with #1. If you're a gambling man, dump her for #2. Just remember that it's unlikely #2 will stay with you for very long- especially when she finds out she was able to get you to dump your girlfriend for her.