Help, is this girl losing interest?

MoneyManHolmes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm learning the ways of the DJ, so give me some input on this situation. I met this girl who has been in an on-and-off LTR for the past 2 years with this AFC guy. I'm not worried about if she stays with him or not, I just want to fvck her before I move in a couple weeks.

I met her a couple weeks ago and got her number. I waited 3 days before talking to her. After the first talk, I tried to set up a date with her the next weekend. She never gave a straight answer until that day, so I told her I had already changed my plans because of that. She said well how about 2 Fridays from then, which is this coming Friday. It's hard to work something out because we both work a lot, and it also has to fit in with her bf's schedule.

But anyway, she used to text me like several times a day asking how I am, like she was in love with me and stuff, and I would write back after an hour or so. The last couple days she hasn't texted me, and I don't know if it would be AFC for me to text or call her first.

I go to her work a lot to buy stuff and usually see her there and talk to her for a few minutes. How should I play this out? I want to get laid Friday. Should I avoid any contact except some confirmation? When should I go for the confirmation? How should I handle this? Sorry, I'm still part AFC and could use some advice on what to do here. Thanks for any help.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just assume she still wants to go out, don't get all worried. If you made a date then do it to it and have fun, if she blows you off then call some other chick.

edited to add: oh yeah, and trying to decipher why a girl stopped barraging you with texts is something you're gonna want to stop doing immediately. Don't worry about what a particular female is thinking. If you have a date, ASSUME that she likes you, use your DJ skills. Just focus on yourself dude, you're the man! Not a whimpering puppy!

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can call/text her once to know whats going on, but no more than that so you don't look desperate/needy...
I would see if she responds to your call, if you don't get an reply I wouldn't try to go by her work. If absolutely have to, I would try and guage her to see if she's still interested or not, if she's not than don't bother with her...
And if everything does work out and you get the date, don't absolutely expect to get laid by Friday, most likely if you Have to get laid on that particular day, it won't happen....just let things play out and make sure you're ready and play your cards right, then you just might get laid by friday.....