Help!!! Dnt wana next her, well not yet

rexx07

Reaction score
I met this girl on the phone through a friend 2yrs ago and then we lost contact after a month.Then late last year i got a call from her and her voice got me thinking though we've never met face to face. I arranged that we meet at a party of the guy who introduced us and when i saw her.....she strucked my heart and damn,she was with her bf who is also a friend of my friend. I avoided meeting with her bf though... This chick really likes me and i mean a lot and i do like her too and have tried hooking up with her but she aint ready to leave her boyfriend.We've met after our first meeting at my place 3 times and it was real fun.we kino a lot to the point of kissing and she is very comfortable with me....then, three weeks ago, she called to tell me she would be visiting a week later...a few days later i called but got no answer...samething 2days later and the next, so i chilled...she hasn't call back which never happens if she misses my call and she is the one who call most times cos we talk on the phone a lot..my friend tells me she is ok cos i thought maybe she got sick or something...l just need your advice on the present situation,cn't help but wonder wats up....thanks

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, there's no gain in waiting for this girl, even though things might have been going well at first, it can change, maybe she's suddenly attracted to her boyfriend again, or she was just a big tease.

Whatever the case, you should be hitting up some other girls and having fun.
If she really was into you as you say, she would leave her boyfriend in an instant, but i'm 90 % sure she was just wanting to play around.
Any girl willing to break up with their boyfriend will be willing to break up with you, so even if she did, you'll want to watch your back.

I recall you saying the first moment you saw her, she struck your heart, There is no love at first site, but there is lust at first site. Don't get love confused with lust!

Try not to fall for girls that easy bro, keep your options open by having many girls, and if things don't work out with her you'll have a backup. Or atleast something to keep you entertained until she DOES call back.

- Kev

rexx07

Reaction score
you right..she called me some days ago giving me a flimsy excuse why she didn't pick up...anyway, i think its better i forget about dating her and when i said she struck my heart, it is her beauty...thats all to it...am not immune to pretty chicks....ama just try and lay her....thanks kevin

rexx07

Reaction score
you right..she called me some days ago giving me a flimsy excuse why she didn't pick up...anyway, i think its better i forget about dating her and when i said she struck my heart, its just her beauty,have learnt it the hard way not to fall for girls...thats all to it...am not immune to pretty chicks....ama just try and lay her....thanks kevin