help asap please.. uh oh

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can a girl get pregnant from you just fingering her? Say she messes with you and you touch it and later on without thinking finger her could she get pregnant... My gf has been feeling sick and hasnt had her period for 3 months... uhh help.. please?...:confused:

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
No, unless there was sperm on your finger or inside her vagina, then no,she cannot get pregnant.

There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so pre *** on my hand cannot get her pregnant?

and my friend just told me as soon as it hits oxygen it dies.. is that true?

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it could be morning sickness.

but uh, she might want to go get checked out, i mean not having her period for 3 months isnt normal.

but yeah im not sure if you touch your *** then finger her if that could get her pregnant or not. anyone know?

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah if she was that would suck especially after finding out she lied about her age.. her being pregnatn holy **** what would i do lol

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is straight bizarre. Have her take a pregnancy test just in case she might be pregnant. Maybe some other dude impregnated her, maybe it's an infection, maybe there is something really wrong with her (ovarian cancer or something) Whatever it is, she better go to the doctor's. I don't think you can impregnate a girl by fingering her. I think your *** has to go a little bit deeper. That's why your *** shoots out, instead of dripping out.

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiddo, give me a break. If you finger her with a trace of semen on your hand, you could get her pregnant, however, the chances are slim.

If she hasnt had her period for 3 months, tell her to go check it out.

We don't know her medical history, her past activities, what she had for dinner last night, therefore, we dont KNOW if she's pregnant.

End of story.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she had her period whew.... unless shes makin it up so im not worried...

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many things that could prevent a Period from occouring. Also it only takes 1 sperm to make it, it doesn't matter what it it on, finger...

Pex

Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends wot finger u used. If it was ur index, middle, thumb or pinky- then ur fine. but if u used ur ring finger - lets just say forced marriage is down the road.