Help a brother out...

Allstar69

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been dating this knockout for 6 weeks. After 4 weeks of dating she broke up with her boyfriend for me. Yet I called her last night and she said she was watching her "friend" (ex-boyfriend) play his college baseball game. I said ok ill talk to you later and hung up. I thought about it and got pissed, this is so because here she is going to his games and yet having sex with me and dating me telling me she likes me so much and all. I want to appraoch her about this subject yet i dont want to sound like a jealous angry macho man who has only been dating her for a short time, taking in mind she has been dating this guy for 4 years.

runna4

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe she's just a fan of the game, or did she specifically say she was watching her ex play.

Even so, if all she's doing is "watching"... I don't think you should be to concerned as long as she isn't visiting him.

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AllStar, i haven't banged as many chicks as you, but jealousy CANNOT rear its ugly head. Dude, just do exactly what you've been doing to make her fall for you.

Also, revealing your feelings is insecure too. DON'T DO IT!! You will give her all the power, and we all know what women do with power!! Don't act like this chick has got you, even if she has.

By the way, YOU ARE asking for trouble by continuing to date this chick, i hope you know that. She is not over him, and he will be in the picture, and they will continue to talk, and she will wonder if she did the right thing, etc etc etc ETC!!

If you can play it cool and not let it bother you, then thats cool.

Oh god, i just read your post again. Her last relationship lasted four years.

Dude, expect some BIG TIME TROUBLE. Even though she dumped him, she's not over him. OBVIOUSLY. She doesn't have the mindset to jump into another healthy relationship.

I hope it works dude, but dammit, it doesn't look good to me.

Allstar69

Don Juan
Reaction score
excellant response stormwriter...

im in a wishful thinking period right now, and too be honest your the one who is looking at this objectively and correctly. unlike most guys in love i wont be blind to advice that i dont want to hear but uderstand its truth! thanking you i remain

smokey

Don Juan
Reaction score
exit gracefully

Right now, the odds are stacked up against you. She is definitly not over him. Even if you guys do stay together, I don't think it will be for long. In other words, it won't be fair to you. So, do what you got to do, but don't get to close.
Good Luck

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in the same situation, but then I was the ex-boyfriend...

We dated for 5months, and I guess she got boared with me and she said to me she was in love with someone, telling me I shouldnt blame her a thing because you can't do anything about falling in love. Now this relationship with this girl lasted for exactly one week, and after that she went to the person she fell in love with (in your situation: you). This thing lasted for approximately 5weeks, and then she started to call me again, sending me emails, and all the other stuff. Then she told me she wanted me back and that she wanted another chance... I didn't take her back though (allready had some DJ mindset in my head)

Conclusion: she'll try to get back at him, if he refuses, she'll forget him and go back to you (or not). But I'd keep my self-esteem if I were you and break up with her before she does it.

CA