Help a brother out

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been on a date with a girl 3 times. One of those time was at my place. ( no ****ing). I could tell she was into me. But now with the corona virus, she moved away to her parents. Which is like 100 miles away.
Now the last time we texted, was about 3 weeks ago. After that, i wanted to contact her, so i said " call me". It has been 4 days and she hasnt call me.

It's a shame to lose a girl i invested in. Anyting i can do? At least still get a **** out of it.

Regards,

Jesse

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ive been on a date with a girl 3 times. One of those time was at my place. ( no ****ing). I could tell she was into me. But now with the corona virus, she moved away to her parents. Which is like 100 miles away.
Now the last time we texted, was about 3 weeks ago. After that, i wanted to contact her, so i said " call me". It has been 4 days and she hasnt call me.

It's a shame to lose a girl i invested in. Anyting i can do? At least still get a **** out of it.

Regards,

Jesse
No. When she was at your house you had your chance and failed. Anytime a woman gives you a chance alone one on one she is expecting to get fvcked and if that doesn't happen she loses faith in you as a man.

Wait til she comes back and give it one more shot.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warpal, welcome aboard. I see that you are a new member.

Unfortunately, some of the old-time forum members will present themselves as some type of 'female authority' toward new forum members.

Anytime a woman gives you a chance alone one on one she is expecting to get fvcked and if that doesn't happen she loses faith in you as a man.
Why do certain forum members do this? It's my opinion they (in real life) are unable to command actual respect and this forum provides their only opportunity to achieve some degree of (no matter how dubious) self-worth.

Those of us with experience or that have been on this forum for some time will see through their charade.
If you arrive at a woman's place with the mindset that she's "asking for it" you might find yourself later behind a locked cell if you were incorrect.

During a make-out session, men should always attempt to gradually escalate to the next base (1st 2nd, 3rd and home plate) but an invitation to her place (or she accepting an invite to yours) is not always a non-verbal contract that you're going to score.

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for your wisdom. It was at my place. We were making out. I went on to the next base. But she said were not going to do this now or I will miss the bus. We had our 4th date planned but then corona came. Should I just call her?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Warpal, welcome aboard. I see that you are a new member.

Unfortunately, some of the old-time forum members will present themselves as some type of 'female authority' toward new forum members.

Why do certain forum members do this? It's my opinion they (in real life) are unable to command actual respect and this forum provides their only opportunity to achieve some degree of (no matter how dubious) self-worth.

Those of us with experience or that have been on this forum for some time will see through their charade.
If you arrive at a woman's place with the mindset that she's "asking for it" you might find yourself later behind a locked cell if you were incorrect.

During a make-out session, men should always attempt to gradually escalate to the next base (1st 2nd, 3rd and home plate) but an invitation to her place (or she accepting an invite to yours) is not always a non-verbal contract that you're going to score.
Because its the truth. The same truth I was given early on when I came to the forum. If you want to sugar coat things then that is your choice. If he wants to hear the cold hard truth then you are not giving it to him and you are doing him a disservice in my opinion.

I have had several women outright come out and tell me that when they accepted an invite over to my place for dinner they were basically agreeing in their mind to fvck me.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth, assuming what a woman wants will get you into trouble. 30 plus years of dating experience, and one thing I have learned is a woman's attitude about anything can change for one hour to the next.

I have had a number of women... naked in bed... 15 minutes earlier begging for sex... then suddenly, seemingly out of no where say "I can't do this." Get up put her clothes on and leave. You just have to let that sh1t happen and be okay with it. I've also had women when we start a date come right out and say "I am NOT having sex with you... just putting it out there." Then later be wreaking the bed. Again, you just have to be okay with that.

It's not worth the sh1t ton of trouble to push things past a chick's comfort level.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for your wisdom. It was at my place. We were making out. I went on to the next base. But she said were not going to do this now or I will miss the bus. We had our 4th date planned but then corona came. Should I just call her?
I appreciate the complement, but in all honesty... at my age, I have more experience than wisdom.

Should you call?

Not knowing you or the gal, it's difficult to gauge. If you are interested in her for more than a potential lay, I'd say that maintaining some casual form of contact is a good idea.

Edit --- I should learn to read through the comments before posting.

Overthinking is something that many of us (self included) are guilty of.
Glad to read that things seem to be on the upswing.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you ****ed up by not banging her.

The good news is who cares. Ask her out one more time. Odds are she will decline or ignore you but u got nothing to lose.

If u get the date and her alone at her place or ur place bd sure to be aggressive and bang her.

Glassguy

Reaction score
It's a shame to lose a girl i invested in.
For one, you didn't invest anything. It was a couple of dates. Not several years.

Secondly, you are way too into a woman who is not doing anything to take care of your needs. You don't have any other options so you have a scarcity mindset. You should be dating multiple people. Have fun dating. If one of them separates themselves as LTR material, cross that bridge then. It's your job to fvck them. Not make them your girlfriend.

Until you can get women investing in you and them doing the work, dating isnt going to be much fun unfortunately. You need to learn how to do this as it's what attracts women and also what keeps them around.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Exactly, be a catch. If you're looking down on her because you look better, have better taste, make more money, have cooler friends, and by extension of all this have more female prospects than she has males, then you're in your masculine frame. Even if she rejects you it's because she's inadequate and can't handle you, not because she's looking down on you. She's basically filtering herself out as inferior.

Lift, invest, pursue experiences, make new friends, cultivate new hobbies.

She is a distraction from all that.

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. FYI i have 3 girls this weekend planned. So i got those plates spinning haha. Have a good weekend