Hello, I'm new here.

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm new here. 19, and never had a girlfriend, total loser with the ladies. 0 confidence. I'm not scared of much but Girls scare the ish out of me. My heart starts pounding like my life is threatened or something, lol. Its even hard for me to say simple stuff like hi, and I have to think about it over and over in my head. My lack of social skills can be attributed to some bad childhood experiences but I need to get over those.

Anyway, heres a pic of mine. How do I look? What can I do to improve my looks? I'm 5'9 and 148lbs. 13%BF.

I know looks dont mean much and confidence is key and I'm trying to work on that, but I want to improve myself mind, body, spirit. A guy with 0 confidence has only his looks to console him. lol.

I know picking up girls will be MUCH easier if I have a good wingman or men pushing me. If I can be pushed into doing a few approaches, then my confidence will shoot up.

JiGGhaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey! You look like my cousin! Anyways you should try out the boot camp. The link for it is in the bible.

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to find new friends who arent afraid of going out. All my current loser friends never wanna go out to places where chicks are.

So I hope to find some guys to hang out with in the wingman forum. People with the same goal as me.

Thanks for the welcome, I have been checking out the bootcamp and it seems like an impossible task for a extremely shy guy like myself, but I'm sick of feeling this way and I really want to end my miserable existance. I need a loser support group, lol.