Hello, Hello

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I was kindly directed to this site by a poster on LS. I was curious to see where this sudden onslaught of "particular" views was coming from. My curiousity got the best of me.

I'm a female poster from LS. I'm really quite interested to read the threads on this forum to gain a better understanding of the PUA/scorned man mentality. I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right forum...I'm sure I'll be corrected if I am.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that some of you did have some very interesting points. I've only recently been catching up with all of the chaos.

For those of you who came on as strongly as you did... What were you thinking? It's like a feminist coming on here with guns blazing. You wouldn't be receptive to that, would you? So why would you expect those on LS to not react to some of your obviously angry posts.

And FYI, not all women suck. Really.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome. Yeah not all women suck as bad as others. So far from what I've noticed you have a better attitude than most of the women that came over here from LS.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Welcome. Yeah not all women suck as bad as others. So far from what I've noticed you have a better attitude than most of the women that came over here from LS.
Well I can't blame them. Some of your members are a bit abrasive. You can't win people over with generalizations and rage that comes from dark corners.

If they took the time to go through LS and the various forums, they would've seen that many on there provide balanced advice. That's the beauty of LS. You get people with a wide range of experiences and perspectives. Does this mean I agree with all of them? Nope. But it always adds to my understanding of a problem. Even the negative ones...

But thanks for the welcome. I look forward to reading the threads and getting to know the DJ mentality. I feel like a pro already.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, we actually had some points to share when we went over there.

Anyways, welcome.

Btw, you're not the person I asked if their vagina tasted like pumpkin pie, are you? Cause that was a joke!

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Yeah, we actually had some points to share when we went over there.

Anyways, welcome.

Btw, you're not the person I asked if their vagina tasted like pumpkin pie, are you? Cause that was a joke!
It's always in the delivery, isn't it?

So you asked someone if her vagina tasted like pumpkin pie, huh? I take it she didn't respond kindly to that. And no, I'm am not that poster.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she started going on about how guys are missing out if they only have sex with 18-19 year olds instead of older women like Demi Moore, Susan Surandon, etc.

I said "your vagina might taste like pumpkin pie but if I look at you and can't get hard..." well you know the rest.

I made some excellent points about how there are more women that look like hanna montana then there are who look like Julianne Moore.

She was tearing down a whole age group of women, and I make ONE comment about the taste of her clam and WHOAH!! She becomes the dragon lady!

That stupid C**T!! I'll eat her bones!

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Well she started going on about how guys are missing out if they only have sex with 18-19 year olds instead of older women like Demi Moore, Susan Surandon, etc.

I said "your vagina might taste like pumpkin pie but if I look at you and can't get hard..." well you know the rest.

I made some excellent points about how there are more women that look like hanna montana then there are who look like Julianne Moore.

She was tearing down a whole age group of women, and I make ONE comment about the taste of her clam and WHOAH!! She becomes the dragon lady!

That stupid C**T!! I'll eat her bones!
Well you offended her. You can't get your point across when the listener thinks you're insulting them (even if that was not your intention).

I personally think older women are beautiful in their own right. Obviously you have women who are unattractive in all age ranges...but generally speaking, there is something about a woman who has given birth and is confident with herself and knows what she wants...

Anyway, I hope you guys stick around LS. Hopefully you'll see what a great resource it can be.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I admit when I went to LS there was advice that women gave that I completely agreed with.

I made the mistake of thinking I can be as crass with a girl as I could with a guy on an internet site. Not a good move. My post wasn't just a plain insult, however. I had very good points! (you want an example of this style, Look up LastManStanding on Sosuave)

So another question: If she thinks I insulted her personally (which is what I wasn't going for), should that be MY problem? I mean I did apologize, but she wanted my post completely deleted like it never happened!

And that Is the ultimate difference between this site and LS. We might not like what you have to say, but we'll actually step out of ourselves and LISTEN!

It did happen and I DID talk about vagina and pumpkin pie!! IT was real, DAMMIT! IT WAS REAL TO ME!!

*runs up to his room crying ala "Full House" style*

Edit: And I agree with you. I personally find an older more mature woman very sexy. I love a straight forward attitude at times.

But...come on. A 19 year old. Soft skin. Tight body. Whoo boy.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
I admit when I went to LS there was advice that women gave that I completely agreed with.

I made the mistake of thinking I can be as crass with a girl as I could with a guy on an internet site. Not a good move. My post wasn't just a plain insult, however. I had very good points!

So another question: If she thinks I insulted her personally (which is what I wasn't going for), should that be MY problem? I mean I did apologize, but she wanted my post completely deleted like it never happened!

And that Is the ultimate difference between this site and LS. We might not like what you have to say, but we'll actually step out of ourselves and LISTEN!

It did happen and I DID talk about vagina and pumpkin pie!! IT was real, DAMMIT! IT WAS REAL TO ME!!

*runs up to his room crying ala "Full House" style*
LS works differently. It is highly moderated and you can get infractions for going off topic, insulting posters, etc. Some don't like it and others are OK with it. It is what it is.

If you apologized to her then there is not much more you can do, is there?

But you have to understand that by making such a flippant remark you totally took the value of whatever insights you may've had and threw it away.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree. It's not my responsibility how she takes the message.

I would say the same thing to certain OTHER female members on this board and they'd laugh about it or it would roll off them like water on duck feathers.

As I said I would be less upset if I went there to flame, but I didn't. It's not my fault she only looked at one part of the message. She CHOSE to look at that only part and rile herself up like that.

Silly silly woman.

TruthSeeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Purple-Haze and hello everyone.

I hope you don't mind my jumping in to say hello to everyone on your thread, Purple-Haze.

Another fellow LS member here. Like some of them here, I am curious and can't wait to read up on SS.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TruthSeeker said:

I hope you don't mind my jumping in to say hello to everyone on your thread, Purple-Haze.

Another fellow LS member here. Like some of them here, I am curious and can't wait to read up on SS.
Well hello there. This will be interesting, won't it?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TruthSeeker said:

Are YOU the one who's vagina I talked about?!? HUH!?! ARE YOU!!???

Anyways...welcome.:cheer:

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
I don't agree. It's not my responsibility how she takes the message.

I would say the same thing to certain OTHER female members on this board and they'd laugh about it or it would roll off them like water on duck feathers.

As I said I would be less upset if I went there to flame, but I didn't. It's not my fault she only looked at one part of the message. She CHOSE to look at that only part and rile herself up like that.

Silly silly woman.
Who said anything about responsibility? It's not like you were being interviewed for a job. But you were treading on new territory. You should've played nice.

But anyway, that's moot now. I don't even know if that thread exists. Many of the female posters on are super balanced, cool women. It's too bad you didn't get the chance to see that.

It's never too late though...

TruthSeeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
What? They don't have the multi-quote function??

Purple-Haze, yes it will be. I can't wait.

Thunder, no. I am not the one. But trust me, I don't smell like one!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
Who said anything about responsibility? It's not like you were being interviewed for a job. But you were treading on new territory. You should've played nice.

But anyway, that's moot now. I don't even know if that thread exists. Many of the female posters on are super balanced, cool women. It's too bad you didn't get the chance to see that.

It's never too late though...

Piff. Apparently it is too late. I was banned!!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TruthSeeker said:
Thunder, no. I am not the one. But trust me, I don't smell like one!

I would have no problem whatsoever if you smelled like pumpkin pie.

Burrito Supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
Hello everyone!

I was kindly directed to this site by a poster on LS. I was curious to see where this sudden onslaught of "particular" views was coming from. My curiousity got the best of me.

I'm a female poster from LS. I'm really quite interested to read the threads on this forum to gain a better understanding of the PUA/scorned man mentality. I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right forum...I'm sure I'll be corrected if I am.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that some of you did have some very interesting points. I've only recently been catching up with all of the chaos.

For those of you who came on as strongly as you did... What were you thinking? It's like a feminist coming on here with guns blazing. You wouldn't be receptive to that, would you? So why would you expect those on LS to not react to some of your obviously angry posts.

And FYI, not all women suck. Really.
Welcome to Taco Bell. Care to try a burrito supreme?

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Burrito Supreme said:
Welcome to Taco Bell. Care to try a burrito supreme?
The chicken burrito supreme is my favourite. I love their fries supreme as well. Now I'm hungry...