Height

dastal

Banned
Reaction score
I am not the tallest person in the world. only five foot four, would this affect my sucess with women? It hasnt so far, at least I dont think so. For now, I am only dating the shorter girls

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 5'4 once.
Grow. lol.
nah jk, sucks man, i'm noyl 5'6 and i just bagged[and soon fvcked] a 5'8 JUNIOR[i'm a sophmore] so well..it can eb done.
jsut learn your game, play ti right...and know: unless shes only 2 inches taller, you probably won't get anywhere.
msot girls want Tall-Dark-Handsome.
For me its Short-Blonde-Handsome[ok, i think i am :p] lol. I sitll get girls.
Most girls will stop growing by sophmore year, u won't

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends. Have you got a "baby face" and unbroken voice? If so, you're screwed

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero
It depends. Have you got a "baby face" and unbroken voice? If so, you're screwed
shut up :(

*looks back at himself soph year* :(

Reaction score
I don't think height matters 'that' much IMO. Obviously it would help if your tall. Your only 15, you have a long way to go so don't worry too much about it now. Just get out there and be successful, don't let the height stop you.

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably haven't hit your growth spurt yet.

Some people hit it early (like me), some people take time.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH I'm 6'2" !!!!

lol dude don't worry. My friend is 5'5". his girlfriend is oneof the most bangable girls I've ever seen. Don't even worry about it.

jaycraze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude your lucky to be that height.. Try being 6'2 in 9th grade. It sucks... Most of the girls I know are like 5'3. Its sooo hard to dance with them.

Retrothe80sninja

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jaycraze
Dude your lucky to be that height.. Try being 6'2 in 9th grade. It sucks... Most of the girls I know are like 5'3. Its sooo hard to dance with them.
Oh man, I hear you on that one. (6'0 in 8th grade, 10th now, you guess ;) ) I actualy got a joke from my old Gf that it felt funny dancing with me because I was so tall.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vigilante7
thats too tall! no girls like men that tall

6'0 - 6'2 is great

and im 6'2 :)
I'm happy being 5'8, I'm taller than all the chicks, except for a few, and the ones taller than me are never as hot as the shorter ones :D

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
5'11" here almost 6'. I think my height is perfect, not to tall not to short. My girlfriend is about 5', its a little weird at times, but we both dont care about it.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dastal
I am not the tallest person in the world. only five foot four, would this affect my sucess with women? It hasnt so far, at least I dont think so. For now, I am only dating the shorter girls
Dude, I feel your pain. I'm five foot six, and I think I'm done growing.

Has it affected my success with women? Maybe....some women like taller guys....but as a DJ, this shouldn't affect you. If you like them, height should make no difference.

By the way, jaycraze, lets switch places, shall we? :)

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't dwell on something you cant change. There's nothing you can do about how tall you are so don't worry about it. Go out and try your best and thats pretty much all you can do.

Pfeile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ABM
Don't dwell on something you cant change. There's nothing you can do about how tall you are so don't worry about it. Go out and try your best and thats pretty much all you can do.
That's true. I'm 5'4 and you don't know the number of times I've said that to myself. Yet after nearly 18 years, you'd think I'd just accept the way I am. But it's not easy, and somedays it just gets to me so much I just...

I always ask myself 'why'. Why am I like this? Why can't I be normal just like every other guy? I try to console myself by saying it could be worse, I could have some disease or something. But why should I have to do that? 99% of other people don't, why do I have to be in that ****ty 1% of the population?

I can even remember back in kindergarten people making comments about my height, and I can actually remember feeling self-conscious about it at that age. Can you imagine people making such judgements or comments about you at 5 years old? Now imagine that sort of thing every day, of your entire childhood. What effect do you think that would have?

You all have no idea. I know you're saying stop feeling sorry for yourself and get the fúck over it. I say that to myself. It is just that saying that to myself is easy, but following that advice is, I truly believe, close to impossible.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what u mean with "girls diggin' tall DARK handsome"?!

i know that tall is considered a good factor
i even know that handsome is good...
but why dark?! i've always heard that the blondes are considered far nicer... the same with ladies...

maybe there in america the cool ones are the dark?!?!

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey jaycraze, I'm 14 and I'm 6'4. But when i wear cowboy boots im 6'6! It is hard to dance with girls at dances.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
height doesnt matter when your lying down

pull that line out when they comment on your height (if your short) the girls reaction afterwards is worth it.....also the p*ssy