Health Mastery for Men: Focus on the Infinite Game

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentleman,

The year is 2024 we've come a long way in many aspects of health care.

What I'm trying to grasp with you fellas is how are you taking care of your health?
By the way, I'm not saying maxxing any stuff, because that's g4y mentality.

I'm aiming at being a man, striving for the peak
(which doesn't exists, as we all know, there is no peak for man)

I'm talking about feeling great. Radiant health.
I'm talking about taking care of your health for the infinity game. For the long run

Getting lean, buffed, handsome, manly... that's not the goal. That is a byproduct.

The goal is you being your best version. With everything regarding health in check.
If you get that sh!t right, then, no need to worry about your external physique, because that will just come naturally.

The rookie mistake, as with women, is focusing on the wrong thing. Is putting the byproduct as a goal.

I don't need to explain myself here why putting your hopes/goal/success in getting girls is moronic, because I guess that is already sorted by now.

But just for the sake of train of thought, I'll say it.
It is moronic because you are focusing on something that will come naturally if you instead focus on your dreams, your life goals, your career and yourself.
You are putting your efforts on some external factor, which might not go the way you want to, and then you'll get sad/frustrated/angry.

Guess what?
Same applies here if you focus on getting lean for the sake of getting lean/handsome/maxxing <-- f4g mentality

You are putting a byproduct as a goal, and if that byproduct does not matches your expectations, you'll get frustrated.
And then you run to maxxing f4gott mentality, and start doing stupid g4yazz sh!t such as:

- Plastic surgery
- Face lifts
- Nose jobs
- Draining
- Peeling
- Spray tanning
- T-shots
- etc ...

Which might help you in the very short run, but will ruin your skin, your hormonal balance and your overall health in the medium to long term.

If you think it's cool, go see the g4y boys walking in/out of this beauty clinics, and think if you want to be associated with them.

There is no health in the beauty services industry. None!

And for you, as a Man, everything is achievable, naturally, if you keep this in check:

- Exercises
- Diet
- Supplements
- Skin health
- Rest/Sleep

So, with that in mind, I was wondering what are you guys doing in regards to those pillars?
If you wanna add another pillar that you see it might be missing, feel free.

I'm leaving work now, but I'll come back later to post mine.

Cheers!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about adding 'mental health' to the pillars?

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about adding 'mental health' to the pillars?
So I was thinking about adding mental health to the pillars, but the thing is that's another completely different kind of health and what I'm trying to put in perspective in this particular thread is physical health, especially because, and that's not me who has said it but the Romans:

Mens Sana in Corporo Sano.

So a healthy mind would also be a byproduct of a healthy body.

Actually, nowadays, what I truly believe is that this whole mental health bull**** business was also created to deviate us men from from our realm, which is the realm of action.

Let me get you one thing straight. I suffered with depression an anxiety.

And let me break it to you. This are not sickness, as everyone you guarantee you. Nope, they are symptons.
They are the way that your body tells you: 'hey dude, you are doing stupid sh!t, and I want out'

If you are exercising your your body to extraneous training and if you're taking care of it like the temple it is, in much similar approach as the Taoists does, having a sound mental health will just come naturally.

I'm a true advocate of Maslow pyramid of necessities, and, I'm not saying that we as men should not exercise our mind to extent of philosophies, or other top of the pyramid achievements, but my point here is to get clear on how to maintain a solid base of the pyramid with consistency.

That alone will give you clarity and serenity.
Much more than any other BS people will try to convince you to.

Physically tiring your body will help your sleep in a much better way than any lullaby, afirmation, meditation, screen off bs will ever be able to.

Exercising your body to an extreneous limit will produce the right ammount of hormones such as testosterone, serotonin adrenaline GH and cortisol much more than any doctor will ever be able to prescribe you.

Mental health is an issue because we outsorced so many of our responsabilities as a species to technology, but we forgot that we are nothing but above avarege apes. People are depressed nowadays because of that.

Do a month of chores together with physical exercices and see if you are depressed in the end of the month.

We just don't want to see/accept that because it is easier to place blame/responsabilities in external factors.

You won't find this in society anymore, because everyone alive is too young, but if you had the chance to mingle with 70 to 80 year old men some 20 years ago, they would just not understand depression or mental issues, because they were to busy in their prime, doing stuff.

You don't wash your clothes. The machine does. You don't wash your dishes. The machine does. You don't wash your car. The machine does. Life got so confortable, that our monkey action brain is not ready for such amenities, and will never be (and please don't reduce my post by answering you don't own a car. I know that Martyn)

If you got stuck too much in the realm of mind (read ego) you are bound to overthink, over analyse, put fear in factor, and therefore get depressed/angry/anxious.

Furthermore, adding mental health goes to a whole new layer, and that layer is pretty much what this website is all about.
So I guess I'd ended up being redundant with some info, vague with other, and opening up a chimera of possibilities.

There are some aspects of my routine such as meditation and reading, that can fall in this category, and are important.

I just want to make sure, that nothing will put your mind at ease as much as doing your chores, following a strict routine, and physical exercise. Nothing.

I'll make my list in the post bellow.

Cheers.