HBs with ugly men

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I have a theory here about hot women who seem to be with who we deem "uglier" men.

Basically, the way I see it, these uglier men are often the uglier guys with better looking friends. The girl may use the uglier friend to get to the hot guy, but ultimately, they have trouble talking with the better looking friend while at the same time getting to know the ugly guy better, who happens to be a pretty cool guy.

Anyways, just a thought for you guys out there who aren't great looking, you may win the game if you have good looking buddies and you go out with them.

Then again, maybe I'm just rambling. I haven't been to this board for a while...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is and alot of women will date boys that have lots of sits or bad hair or is ugly etc just cause of their personality and kindness.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im always skeptical about peeps who say "yeah, I keep seeing real HBs with ugly dudes"

I gotta say, I aint seen it. Not ONCE

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what I was smoking when I wrote this thread, but I guess I wanted to just post something since I hadn't been here in a while...

PUA_GUY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
Ok, I have a theory here about hot women who seem to be with who we deem "uglier" men.

Basically, the way I see it, these uglier men are often the uglier guys with better looking friends. The girl may use the uglier friend to get to the hot guy, but ultimately, they have trouble talking with the better looking friend while at the same time getting to know the ugly guy better, who happens to be a pretty cool guy.

Bullsh|t! Your theory is wrong and Im left to wonder where the heck did you get this BS from? How many HBs will go after some fat slob just to hook up with his best friend? You seem to forget that guys have it harder to sarge women not vice versa... take a HB to a club and ask her to get 10 guy's numbers, shell come back with 30 and a guy hanging on her arm begging to buy her a drink!

Anyways, just a thought for you guys out there who aren't great looking, you may win the game if you have good looking buddies and you go out with them.

Stop this mental masturbation believing thats how the deal goes!

Then again, maybe I'm just rambling. I haven't been to this board for a while...

No offence mate but sounds like you never actually "were at the board" in the first place?

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude,

looks aren't everything to girls like it is to us. so if i guy doesn't look like Clooney, but has alot of class, good personality, sense of humor, etc., he can still land some babes. especially if the women is a little older, like mid 20's or more because women at that age look for more than just looks.

HB8 to HB10's don't have to waste their time with guys they're not interested in to get to the guys better looking frieds. All they have to do is get "out there" and they'll have guys approaching them every five minutes.

The Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
Women do not really want 'pretty boys'

You may be basing your opinion on prettiness.

A Man that is big, strong, rugged, virile looking...masculine overall but no pretty boy..... you may look at him and say 'he is ugly' but women would fuk him in 2 secs of meeting him.

Look at rugby players....they are rarely pretty boys but women are attracted to them. sure women are attracted to boyish good lucks too but i am being honest here....i have stolen girls of pretty boys and fuked them real good...they never go back to pretty boys after that.

A man is never pretty.

http://veepers01.budlight.com/service/RetrieveCard?id=67B25DAA-5FEF-11D8-ABA5-E3635E514682

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that there's probably some misunderstanding about this post. Heck, I wrote it late at night and probably wasn't even thinking straight when I did.

Anyways, I believe the point was basically that girls generally would not approach a guy directly, and it is often indirect and she'll do other things that show she's interested, but never go so far as to actually ask the guy out. Because of this, she will talk to a guy's friend as a way of being around you. Then, you need to make your move if you see the signs.

For example, the girl will go and ask your friend some stupid question, but you can see her take peeks over at you while she talks to him. Then, when he's answering, she'll sort of look uninterested in the answer. Or, if you butt in to the conversation, she'll suddenly be interested in what you have to say. Your friend doesn't have to be necessarily UGLY per se, but maybe he's not as good looking, and always seems to be your wingman. I have a few friends like that, who always seem to act like a wingman.

Anyways, the girl will be more comfortable talking with him, but it also gives her an excuse to be around you. It's one of those things that's more obvious when it happens enough times. The point is, sometimes these wingmen will end up getting the girl. That was my point, I guess.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Real Man

A Man that is big, strong, rugged, virile looking...masculine overall but no pretty boy..... you may look at him and say 'he is ugly' but women would fuk him in 2 secs of meeting him.

Look at rugby players....they are rarely pretty boys but women are attracted to them. sure women are attracted to boyish good lucks too but i am being honest here....i have stolen girls of pretty boys and fuked them real good...they never go back to pretty boys after that.

A man is never pretty.

http://veepers01.budlight.com/service/RetrieveCard?id=67B25DAA-5FEF-11D8-ABA5-E3635E514682
Please stop posting these idiotic ridiculous wannabe superalpha (CAVEMAN BULL****) posts thank you.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Please stop posting these idiotic ridiculous wannabe superalpha (CAVEMAN BULL****) posts thank you...

hehehehe

woman look for big, strong, smelly man with lots of hair on back that can be used for fire in cave to keep warm at night.

The Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
Kinetic Charm,

Boy, that is the freakin truth.

Women want man who can protect them and make them feel safe.

I like taking pretty boys girls of them.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Real Man

A man is never pretty.

Right on Real man!! I know he is a celebrity, but look at all the chicks who get wet over Vin Diesel. Diesel has an "average" face at best. However, he is tall 6'2", has shaved head and is ripped. Women love him because he "bleeds" masculinity.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I think chicks dig vin diesal because of his deep voice, its very characteristic of him, plus hes a celebrity, what celebrity DOESNT get laid by hot chicks?

PUA_GUY

Don Juan
Reaction score
For example, the girl will go and ask your friend some stupid question, but you can see her take peeks over at you while she talks to him. Then, when he's answering, she'll sort of look uninterested in the answer. Or, if you butt in to the conversation, she'll suddenly be interested in what you have to say. Your friend doesn't have to be necessarily UGLY per se, but maybe he's not as good looking, and always seems to be your wingman. I have a few friends like that, who always seem to act like a wingman.

Anyways, the girl will be more comfortable talking with him, but it also gives her an excuse to be around you. It's one of those things that's more obvious when it happens enough times. The point is, sometimes these wingmen will end up getting the girl. That was my point, I guess.
Stop dribbling BS and go sarge! And also stop ANALYZING BS and go sarge!
What you are posting is crap and will NEVER help your game anyway, so do us and yourself a favour, stick to the traditional cold apporaches and pAiMAi approaches, this is how you PU.

PUA_GUY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
I think chicks dig vin diesal because of his deep voice, its very characteristic of him, plus hes a celebrity, what celebrity DOESNT get laid by hot chicks?
Yeah and chicks dig Leo Di Caprio and he doesnt exactly has this whole muscle image... stop with this whole celeb comparison... celebs dont need game to get laid no matter how ugly you are... do you think Jack Osbourne scores with quality HBs cos hes what he is no, NO! Hes daddy made it possible for him to lead such a high profile life on TV... plz stfu!

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PUA_GUY
What you are posting is crap and will NEVER help your game anyway, so do us and yourself a favour, stick to the traditional cold apporaches and pAiMAi approaches, this is how you PU.
Chill out, it's just a post, no big deal. Lots of stuff on this board won't help your game, and if you're on this board, you have to expect that not every post is going to be worth anything. I even posted earlier that I don't even know what my point was in posting this except that I made an observation and posted it.

PUA_GUY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chill out, it's just a post, no big deal. Lots of stuff on this board won't help your game, and if you're on this board, you have to expect that not every post is going to be worth anything. I even posted earlier that I don't even know what my point was in posting this except that I made an observation and posted it.
Then why are you adding to this crap? And why post ridiculous posts which you even admit to that are most likely full of garbage? Sure you made an observation and think it MIGHT be worth noting but when you break it down (if you took the time to re read your post) then youd realise that there are a lot more interesting/important topics to talk about and your one isnt one of them dude.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why are you adding to this crap? And why post ridiculous posts which you even admit to that are most likely full of garbage? Sure you made an observation and think it MIGHT be worth noting but when you break it down (if you took the time to re read your post) then youd realise that there are a lot more interesting/important topics to talk about and your one isnt one of them dude.
I'm sensing you have a lot of inner anger or unresolved issues...

I just made an attempt to try to explain what I wrote. It's not like I put much thought into it, it was late at night, I wrote something, that's it. Get over it.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AH! You're a Brit! I knew it! No one else would be so stuck up.

Btw., its pAImAI, not pAiMAi. And the Mystery Method is the most analytical stuff I've ever seen in my life.