hb and i are going to study together in the evening

thechosenone2190

Don Juan
Reaction score
we're going to review homework together. how do i escalate? how do i hit 4th base? should i just use gunwitch method?

if we're in a study lounge, how do i get her into her or my bedroom?

kush

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her that you can't get any work done in a study lounge/library and you want to study in your room. If you go to the study lounge its gonna be harder to convince her to switch locations and if she has any interest at all in hooking up with you, she won't reject.

Everytime ive hooked up with a girl while "studying", we've never actually studied. If she wants to study with you, it could means two things: she likes you or she thinks you're smart and genuinely wants to study. In other words, just use the studying as an excuse to chill with her and if she starts getting annoyed then you know she's not into you.

Also if you're with a girl alone in your room and you don't know how to escalate then you should consider killing yourself lol

Mindwarp

Reaction score
thechosenone2190 said:
we're going to review homework together. how do i escalate? how do i hit 4th base? should i just use gunwitch method?

if we're in a study lounge, how do i get her into her or my bedroom?
Well first my friend, stop calling it 4th base. Don't ever give sex a logical meaning, because that truly steps on your ability to feel that natural desire.

Second, when you feel that natural desire - ****ing act on it. Do you think the legendary Casanova needed to read a specific method to shag a lady? I don't think they had dating for dummies back then, so no. Just stop being a logical sexless mess and tap into your desire. Done.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. start one place...then take her to the place you wanna (hook-up)

2. Watch for non-verbal communication...if she's down for the pound she's gonna be nervous and scared flippin her hair and uneasy but happy...

3. Have a condom

4.happy squirtin... ;-)

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Study dates? Whats the point in that. Way to associate yourself with dullness.

My advice would be to skip that plan completely and go do something thats actually fun.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tesl said:
Study dates? Whats the point in that. Way to associate yourself with dullness.

My advice would be to skip that plan completely and go do something thats actually fun.
Actually study dates work a lot for me. Its a 1-1 environment with little pressure. As long as you don't actually spend most of time studying and instead escalate its a pretty viable way to get into a relationship or a woman's pants.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea just do the unexpected dude when she arrives just say its boring and go to a coffee place, chill... walk around. take it slow.