HB 7.5 beat me. No contact?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a HB7.5 digits on POF. I texted her back & forth & spoke on the phone.

One night she was begging me to meet up with her. She was really interested. I did'nt meet up with her that night. The next night we texted a little bit & she wanted me to leave work & fu*k her. I did'nt do that =)

I wanted to move this forward & meet up with her. The reason i did'nt meet her when she was begging me-I did'nt want to give her what she wanted.

I wanted to meet her on my terms, but we were both very busy. We did'nt have time to meet up so kept in touch via text. She was reluctant to talk on the phone. She might have lost interest, but she still tried to arrange a meet..i had to work. When i was off she was working =/

After a while longer of texting each other she lost interest & dropped i would never meet you in one of her texts. My bad i know. Should of stopped the texting.

She sent me messages like "have you got any decent crack for once"
"You're a proper fruitlooop"

All that happened six month ago. I deleted her number 2 month ago.
She must of kept my number because she sent me "frrrrrreak" on whatsapp 2 days ago. This was the conversation two days ago on whatsapp.

Her: Frrrreak
Me: You were right last summer. I am a nutter! I even creep myself out a times! Word on the street is though that the chicks dig nuttas!!
Her: Good for them
Me: ...well they it's pretty damn good actually.
Her: Dont see anything good about nuttas
Me: Is that your opinion as aBPD chick?
Her: BPD??
Me: Borderline personality disorder.
Her: Oh dear..thats you off.
Next day i messaged her..
Me: Your hair is majestic. U look so fuc*in hot when you've got it straight.
Me: Yep i like it staight. U mite want to lose the bob on the top though =)
Her: yawn
Her: Suprised u havent been thrown into a nuthouse yet.
Me: It was my fault that i fu*ked up my chance with you. You won. Respect..haa
Her: (she sent me a picture of a trophy.

I knew it was game over six month ago...she lost interest. The only reason I texted her back on whatsapp was just to say "look you won..well done" lol..maybe there was a tiny part of me that wanted to spark something inside of her although i know once she loses attraction for me its all over.

I think the best thing is to next her. What would you guys do if she pursues me again & before i no contact her is their anything i could send her via text to get 2% of my balls back?? Thanks for reading..bit of a long one i know.

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time she texts you back, just write: "What's your address?"

She'll either ignore you or say something snarky. If she ignores you, fine. Done.

If she writes something snarky back, you write: "I'm coming over and we're going to smash. What's your address?"

And just hold that frame until she gives it to you. Go bang her and then drop her.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
That convo is cringe worthy bro. I don't understand why you didn't f@ck her when she said she wanted you to, at that point you drop the game and f@ckin plow her. That's like common sense dude. No need to play games at that point. Honestly, like you haven't even met up with her at that yet so you denying her requests kind of f@cked it up at that point. You would have been able to deny only if you had met up a couple times in the first place. She prob hit up the next sucka on the list, think about it you met her on POF your'e obviously not the only guy she's talkin to. Anyway that last convo on whatsapp was the nail in the coffin. Just next the girl and learn to strike while the iron is hot goddamnit.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replys. I know the first night i did'nt meet her, defo increased her attraction for me! The second night i was working wolfman.

Haa she would love it if i asked for her address although i see where you're coming from halfpuahalfafac..she would just give me another sarcastic insult!

She has all the power. I have none.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah why not, give it a shot. You got nothing to lose at this point, wasn't trying to be an @sshole just showin some tough love haha.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfPUAHalfAFC said:
Next time she texts you back, just write: "What's your address?"

She'll either ignore you or say something snarky. If she ignores you, fine. Done.

If she writes something snarky back, you write: "I'm coming over and we're going to smash. What's your address?"

And just hold that frame until she gives it to you. Go bang her and then drop her.
Hahaha actually on second thoughts, i'll try this. Thanks man =).

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually i'm going to no conatct the b*tch!

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
No keep texting her, you're in for sure!!!!11
Are you being sarcastic Zarky??

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect example of guys letting this DJ stuff get to their head only to c0ckblock themself.

Gotta strike while the iron is hot, especially when POF is added to the equation. Those girls are far too inundated with messages to be moved by your "done on my terms" game.

Don't even get me started on that text conversation. I'm sure it was a nice snack for her ego. It happens, lesson learned, I'm sure you won't make the same mistake next time.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a very strange man. A chick wants to bang...you blow her off (twice). The same chick is attention wh0ring six months later...and you give her the time of day. Maybe you are indeed a "nutta", as you say.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect example of guys letting this DJ stuff get to their head only to c0ckblock themself.

Gotta strike while the iron is hot, especially when POF is added to the equation. Those girls are far too inundated with messages to be moved by your "done on my terms" game.

Don't even get me started on that text conversation. I'm sure it was a nice snack for her ego. It happens, lesson learned, I'm sure you won't make the same mistake next time.I'm not going to jump like a dog when some bird clicks her fingers!
I want to hear what you think about the text convo!

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_stig said:

Don't even get me started on that text conversation. I'm sure it was a nice snack for her ego. It happens, lesson learned, I'm sure you won't make the same mistake next time.
I'm not going to jump like a dog when some bird clicks her fingers!

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
You are a very strange man. A chick wants to bang...you blow her off (twice). The same chick is attention wh0ring six months later...and you give her the time of day. Maybe you are indeed a "nutta", as you say.
I was working one of the nights. The previous one she texted me & said she wanted to meet me in town. Like i say i'm not going to jump in my car & fly into town just because she says so

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you really had to do is keep the texts short, and keep her in beg-mode. Drag out the texting until you are free to meet her, and that's it, you meet. Why go through all the POF and texting trouble if you aren't gonna meet?

As far as the texting convo; it was detrimental for you. Never, ever admit she has beaten you at "the game". You basically surrendered. She will no longer chase you, and you will be the one clinging to false hopes.

Good luck next time, man.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rainman4707 said:
Got a HB7.5 digits on POF. I texted her back & forth & spoke on the phone.

One night she was begging me to meet up with her. She was really interested. I did'nt meet up with her that night. The next night we texted a little bit & she wanted me to leave work & fu*k her. I did'nt do that =)

I wanted to move this forward & meet up with her. The reason i did'nt meet her when she was begging me-I did'nt want to give her what she wanted.

I wanted to meet her on my terms, but we were both very busy. We did'nt have time to meet up so kept in touch via text. She was reluctant to talk on the phone. She might have lost interest, but she still tried to arrange a meet..i had to work. When i was off she was working =/

After a while longer of texting each other she lost interest & dropped i would never meet you in one of her texts. My bad i know. Should of stopped the texting.

She sent me messages like "have you got any decent crack for once"
"You're a proper fruitlooop"

All that happened six month ago. I deleted her number 2 month ago.
She must of kept my number because she sent me "frrrrrreak" on whatsapp 2 days ago. This was the conversation two days ago on whatsapp.

Her: Frrrreak
Me: You were right last summer. I am a nutter! I even creep myself out a times! Word on the street is though that the chicks dig nuttas!!
Her: Good for them
Me: ...well they it's pretty damn good actually.
Her: Dont see anything good about nuttas
Me: Is that your opinion as aBPD chick?
Her: BPD??
Me: Borderline personality disorder.
Her: Oh dear..thats you off.
Next day i messaged her..
Me: Your hair is majestic. U look so fuc*in hot when you've got it straight.
Me: Yep i like it staight. U mite want to lose the bob on the top though =)
Her: yawn
Her: Suprised u havent been thrown into a nuthouse yet.
Her: (she sent me a picture of a trophy.

I knew it was game over six month ago...she lost interest. The only reason I texted her back on whatsapp was just to say "look you won..well done" lol..maybe there was a tiny part of me that wanted to spark something inside of her although i know once she loses attraction for me its all over.

I think the best thing is to next her. What would you guys do if she pursues me again & before i no contact her is their anything i could send her via text to get 2% of my balls back?? Thanks for reading..bit of a long one i know.

I don't understand you guys and your supposedly witty sounding texts or funny or whatever...these texts are horrible and she is some strange you met onm the internet....

You think a guy with options is going to be texting silly crap like this to some chick he has never even met????? Really think about that scenario.......

No....it would never happen in a million years....now she sees through you to the kind of guy you are....no offense...but you are obviously not someone with options and your texts are very strange negging yourself....listen closely...enough of this texting garbage...send her one more that says what's your address so i can f&ck your brains out....you have probably done too much damage at this point...but it is just some stupid and b&tchy sounding chick you met on the internet.....who cares???? Some of you guys kill me.

I don't even regard internet women as real until after i have banged them....i just can't fathom caring so much about some chick you have never even met to start a thread about it.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect example of overgaming and lack of intent. If you're texting an interested girl, she's expecting a meetup. You, however, were just texting for the sake of texting with no end game. Hence she put you in the category of every other orbiter who communicates with her but doesn't get to F her.

On to the next!

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rainman4707 said:
I'm not going to jump like a dog when some bird clicks her fingers!
When a POF girl wants you to come fvck her, you go fvck her, because 98% of the time there won't be a second chance.

^^ The worst reply you could have possibly made. Put yourself in a subservient position to her. Respect from you, all respect lost from her.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
All you really had to do is keep the texts short, and keep her in beg-mode. Drag out the texting until you are free to meet her, and that's it, you meet. Why go through all the POF and texting trouble if you aren't gonna meet?

As far as the texting convo; it was detrimental for you. Never, ever admit she has beaten you at "the game". You basically surrendered. She will no longer chase you, and you will be the one clinging to false hopes.

Good luck next time, man.
Cheers pal. After i did'nt meet her the first time for reasons i've explained, we both tried arranging a meet..but we were both working long hours so it never happened. I actually told her "look we're gonna stop the texting & only text each other regarding meeting up" but weeks went by & we texted to stay in touch & i fuc*ed it up. I learned my lesson & now dont text chicks much, just speak on the phone regrding meeting up. I limit the texts ha.

Regarding the text convo; I knew the game was already over. Don't understand why she texted me 6 month later. Some guys on here say it's attention whor*ing. I remember "style" saying in DD's meeting women online series that if a POF chick beats you at the game, they will appreciate if you say " Look you beat me. Well done. Respect." It felt appropriate.

I have learned a few lessons from this episode =)

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
I don't understand you guys and your supposedly witty sounding texts or funny or whatever...these texts are horrible and she is some strange you met onm the internet....

You think a guy with options is going to be texting silly crap like this to some chick he has never even met????? Really think about that scenario.......

No....it would never happen in a million years....now she sees through you to the kind of guy you are....no offense...but you are obviously not someone with options and your texts are very strange negging yourself....listen closely...enough of this texting garbage...send her one more that says what's your address so i can f&ck your brains out....you have probably done too much damage at this point...but it is just some stupid and b&tchy sounding chick you met on the internet.....who cares???? Some of you guys kill me.
Online you have to BE DIFFERENT especially with the first message. I did have options actually dude.

I don't even regard internet women as real until after i have banged them....i just can't fathom caring so much about some chick you have never even met to start a thread about it.
Online you have to BE DIFFERENT especially with the first message. I did have options actually dude.

Haha i sent her "whats your address" she has received, but not replied..although 20 mins after i sent it i checked my phone & had a missed call from a private number. She has got her freinds to ring me of a private number in the past to take the pis*. I know what her crack will be..if she contacts me she will say " i dont fuc* losers"