Having sexd with a superior on a team building

Evelin

Reaction score
Hi,

I know it is a cliche but it just happened. I did not plan it or searching it.
So, the story is that we were gathered the whole office by the sea for 2 nights. Of course, there was a plenty of alcohol, dancing, and sweet emotions. The first night, after the official part at the restaurant, some colleagues and I went to an after party in a club near the hotel, where there were more music and alcohol. I was already drunk and I was dancing when I feeled that my colleague put his hand on my waist (fyi, he is not my direct boss but he is the director of two departments including mine and we had never talked with each other before. Also, he has two kids.. but he is not married, I do not know whether he is living with their mother.). Then we decided to go to the Dj to order a song and suddenly we were kissing!!!! We returned back to our group and continued dancing. We talked and he told me that he is alone in an apartment and decided to go there together. I am not sure if our colleagues saw us kissing. So, it happened the way we want it. On the next night, we ended up again together. This time I told him to tell me when he is about to go to sleep. Later, he came to me to talk and put a hand over my shoulders. And again there were colleagues around.... Finally, we get to his apartment and make sex and on the morning again.
Now we are back to work and have not seen each other or talk to each other. Should I do something or leave it that way? Was it only for the weekend? However, I am amazed that a man with a social status, senior position and a family can allow his colleagues to see him with another woman. And I wonder why.
If you had similar experience or heard something similar, your comments and thoughts are welcome.

Thank you.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's amazing about it? Dude had he opportunity to fvck someone else and took it.

Hopefully it lasted more than 5 minutes...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's amazing about it? Dude had he opportunity to fvck someone else and took it.

Hopefully it lasted more than 5 minutes...
He will find the more he partakes in these opportunities that the more of them arise, life is like that.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So
Hi,

So, the story is that we were gathered the whole office by the sea for 2 nights. Of course, there was a plenty of alcohol, dancing, and sweet emotions. The first night, after the official part at the restaurant, some colleagues and I went to an after party in a club near the hotel, where there were more music and alcohol. I was already drunk and I was dancing when I feeled that my colleague put his hand on my waist (fyi, he is not my direct boss but he is the director of two departments including mine and we had never talked with each other before. Also, he has two kids.. but he is not married, I do not know whether he is living with their mother.). Then we decided to go to the Dj to order a song and suddenly we were kissing!!!! We returned back to our group and continued dancing. We talked and he told me that he is alone in an apartment and decided to go there together. I am not sure if our colleagues saw us kissing. So, it happened the way we want it. On the next night, we ended up again together. This time I told him to tell me when he is about to go to sleep. Later, he came to me to talk and put a hand over my shoulders. And again there were colleagues around.... Finally, we get to his apartment and make sex and on the morning again.
Now we are back to work and have not seen each other or talk to each other. Should I do something or leave it that way? Was it only for the weekend? However, I am amazed that a man with a social status, senior position and a family can allow his colleagues to see him with another woman. And I wonder why.
If you had similar experience or heard something similar, your comments and thoughts are welcome.

Thank you.
Hi,

Thank you.
So im going to compact your story here for simplicity.

Went out with coworkers. Got into the booze. Guy you never spoke to puts the moves on you. You accept. He invites you back to an apartment, promising you nothing. You accept. You have sex. He now moved on to his next conquest.

My question. You had sex with a stranger. What were you expecting to happen? You and he would now date?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
SLUT

lol jk

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I am curious...
1. Is the man you slept with your boss's boss or still another level above that?
2. What impact do you expect (or perhaps are hoping) sleeping with him will have on your career with this company, if any?
3. Did that thinking or motivation at all play into why you slept with him?
4. Which was a greater motivator genuine attraction to the man himself or to the position, power and authority he holds at your company and how that may benefit you?

Last edited: