Having sex with a Christian Girl.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it alright to try and have sex with someone who is Christian? I go to Christian organization meetings and I believe so of the girls there are attracted to me. Like someone I never meet approached me twice, and then tried to set up a time to see her, saying that she'd love to see me. Also some girl I meet later started touching me a lot maybe 15 times in one evening. She said she thinks I am an awesome guy.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll waste your time and get Jesus-bombed, trust me.

God damned religious organizations seriously decrease p_ussy output.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christian girls are hard to categorize. I know some that are into normal stuff and practice Christianity as more of a spiritual thing, but then there are the hardcores who have more weird baggage and hangups than any other group of chicks I've met in my life. If you want to bang one and she's cool, go for it. If you have to sort through her issues, it's not worth it. Trust me...hardcore Christian girls are nuts.

Sophomakhos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's look at this from a purely theological point of view. I say, if you want to, and they seem to be up for it, have a crack at them. Here's my reasoning:

1. There are some quite liberal Christians who don't consider sex before marriage to be a sin (though I'll grant that this is rare, especially in America).
2. If it's entirely consensual (make sure that it is), then you can't be accused of putting her soul in jeopardy. If she's prepared to have sex with you, then she's already condemned her own spirit (if that's what she believes)!
3. If she is a good Christian who always sticks to her beliefs of what is moral, then she won't agree to have sex with you.

In short, consensual sex lays none of the blame at your feet. You can hardly be accused of leading a girl astray - the only girls who are led astray are the ones that want to be led astray. Hence: go for it, and see what you can get.

However, this argument only works on the philosophical level. However true you or I might believe it to be, her parents/religious leader/whoever might not quite grasp it, and repercussions may arise! Make sure you've got a good get away plan, if you see what I mean.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're just looking for nookie, I used to tell the girls I felt a deep connection to them, implying that God was guiding my hand (and d!ck).

Yeah it was manipulative and conniving, but in my defence, I was young. Besides, since its consensual, its the girl who is responsible for her own actions.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh but.. Heres the bad side of it.. They will never treat you the same after you have sex with them. They will not talk to your as much they will almost hate you. Because they are going to be ashamed of this. Because they have did something that is strictly againts there religion.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the bright side you get the ego boost of being a bigger stud than God.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alphathree
You'll waste your time and get Jesus-bombed, trust me.

God damned religious organizations seriously decrease p_ussy output.
Jesus-bombed...

:crackup: :crackup: :D :crackup: :crackup:

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck, man. Unless you go to Young Life... all those chicks do is drink and fvck in Jesus' name. AMEN

Sophomakhos

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could go in for Rasputin's line of Orthodox Christianity - he was from a Siberian sect that believed that because it is more important to God to have a really bad sinner repent than a minor one, a man should commit as many sins as possible before one massive repentance session. Thus he, although a dirty unwashed Siberian monk, was able to bed practically every woman in the Muscovite aristocracy, probably including the Tsarina herself. Rasputin must have had immense sexual magnetism, when you think about it.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sophomakhos
You could go in for Rasputin's line of Orthodox Christianity - he was from a Siberian sect that believed that because it is more important to God to have a really bad sinner repent than a minor one, a man should commit as many sins as possible before one massive repentance session. Thus he, although a dirty unwashed Siberian monk, was able to bed practically every woman in the Muscovite aristocracy, probably including the Tsarina herself. Rasputin must have had immense sexual magnetism, when you think about it.
He had an immense sexual something:

http://www.4-men.org/penisnews.html

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WhitePimp
but then there are the hardcores who have more weird baggage and hangups than any other group of chicks I've met in my life. If you want to bang one and she's cool, go for it. If you have to sort through her issues, it's not worth it. Trust me...hardcore Christian girls are nuts.
True in my experience

And, take my word for it, you do not want to deal with the emotional fallout of sleeping with a girl like this.