Having sex in HS

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look girls in HS are so horny. They're craving a ****. So my question here is what year do you guys recomend fvcking?

Im a Junior and i say girls in the junior or senior class. Maybe softmores but not Freshmen (too young)

What do you guys think?

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whyshy
Look girls in HS are so horny. They're craving a ****. So my question here is what year do you guys recomend fvcking?

Im a Junior and i say girls in the junior or senior class. Maybe softmores but not Freshmen (too young)

What do you guys think?
fvck any girl you want, as long as you dont get caught doing it (if she is too young)

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly dude freshmans are only 3-4 year diffrence which isnt that bad but ofcourse standards would have to go up shed have to be damn hott

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All girls wanna **** unless thier some prude mormon girl. You can find wild freshman, sophmore, juniors, and seniors....u just gotta approach and naturally you will find some

smooth

trans_am17

Don Juan
Reaction score
what exactly are the laws on sex when you turn 18? I'm going to be 18 this Friday. Would it be statitory rape if I'm with a 16 or 17 year old?

Reaction score
what exactly are the laws on sex when you turn 18? I'm going to be 18 this Friday. Would it be statitory rape if I'm with a 16 or 17 year old?
sh*t i wish i was 18 so many possibilities, i got a freind whos 18 hes datin this girl whos 21 but ive never seen him with a girl below his age i guess this guy wanted a challeng. But man look it up theres a whole bunch of snit on google/yahoo u can find useful.(if ur still wonderin bout the datin peep. younger than u thing.)

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth Player 056
All girls wanna **** unless thier some prude mormon girl.
well actually, i knew this mormon girl who loved showing her tits and giving head....i guess sex was just too much on her conscience, so i think she would only ocassionally have sex

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mizter6
what about christian girls and azn girls??????
me and my baby are both Catholics, but we have sex regularly

TheDogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
here's an in-depth analysis, grade by grade:

Freshman: possibly the easiest to take advantage of and possibly the greatest reward. when it comes down to it, a freshman girl worships older guys. not only are they easy, but they are the tightest and likely virgins.

Sophmore: still a little bit naive towards older guys, many sophmore girls are wild and are still trying to climb the social ladder by dating older guys. also, sophmore girls are more easily influenced by alcohol than the shy freshman.

Juniors: my situation last year. junior girls almost require a relationship (yes, there are exceptions to the rule). the reward is arguably the best because many already have experience (maybe not in sexual intercourse, but in other sexual things). if you want to have a relationship go for juniors.

Seniors: I don't have much experience yet of what they're like during the school year, but from what I've seen this past summer, seniors are the hardest to get. senior girls think that they're really mature (when they're really not) and they think they are much better than the typically slutty underclass girls. sure, you may find one sexually bold senior, but most likely you will have to be one also, as senior girls frown on dating younger guys.

-keep it real

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where can you find the sex laws for your state? I've been trying to search in for 15min. and I can't find any. Just laws on marriage and sexual offenders.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so which ones of you have fvcked a freshmen. I don't know but it's just seems weird to me fvcking a fresmen.

Or tell us which grades you've done.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheDogg
here's an in-depth analysis, grade by grade:

Freshman: possibly the easiest to take advantage of and possibly the greatest reward. when it comes down to it, a freshman girl worships older guys. not only are they easy, but they are the tightest and likely virgins.

Sophmore: still a little bit naive towards older guys, many sophmore girls are wild and are still trying to climb the social ladder by dating older guys. also, sophmore girls are more easily influenced by alcohol than the shy freshman.

Juniors: my situation last year. junior girls almost require a relationship (yes, there are exceptions to the rule). the reward is arguably the best because many already have experience (maybe not in sexual intercourse, but in other sexual things). if you want to have a relationship go for juniors.

Seniors: I don't have much experience yet of what they're like during the school year, but from what I've seen this past summer, seniors are the hardest to get. senior girls think that they're really mature (when they're really not) and they think they are much better than the typically slutty underclass girls. sure, you may find one sexually bold senior, but most likely you will have to be one also, as senior girls frown on dating younger guys.

-keep it real
couldn't say it better myself

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whyshy
Alright so which ones of you have fvcked a freshmen. I don't know but it's just seems weird to me fvcking a fresmen.

Or tell us which grades you've done.
bump