Haven't encountered this before...

juzzy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK my DJ skills have been improving, haven't visited the site much as Ive been reading the bible...BUT!!

DJ'ed this chick, going well, 1st date all sorted which is business as usual.

...but Ive never had this happen before....she's bringing her BEST mate, whos very CONVIENTLY happening to visit on the same day I am , she asked if I minded...I havent replied.

This means its going to be hard to pull off any moves on her if her mate is watching.

I get the feeling I may well being tested, do I rearrange or go along and attempt it in front of her best mate.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember someone posting an almost identical situation on here ages ago. Of the advice the DJs gave this guy one of the ideas was really funny, but depending on how you feel about your current situation, could turn out be alot of fun.

The advice was to be excited about her friend coming along and then hit on her friend throughout the entire date. Could be hilarious and could either back fire or send you forth in leaps and bounds with either chick!

Dude, you've got to be a man, if you don't want her mate to come let her know! Say you had something arranged just for the two of you but if her girly tag along wants to join in it will have to be something else on a different day.

Don't let her know what you had planned if anything.

Make sure to have other women on the go and don't forget to have fun.

Cheers,
Felony.

Hey baby, do you spit or swallow?

juzzy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
After extensive searching (an hours worth) of this forum and reading advice for guys with the same prob...the outlook aint good.

Im telling ger I DO mind, and also saying that I hope she enjoys her shopping trip and drinks with her friend. no counter-offer, no point as I'll get LJBF'ed.

I would've hit on her best mate but she's married, so that one kinda fell flat.

Anyways I'll just have to move on to my next number, no point hanging around.

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Decline! and be C+F and say something about how you're too old to have a chaperon...then wait for a counter offer.

-iceH

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IH has got it. It's a combined sh*t test and a ****block (with a double one-half pike).

Buy yourself a ten foot barge pole and don't touch this date with it.

juzzy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's been declined.

But now have a NORMAL date set-up, went out and got me some phone numbers!!

Thanks again!