Have you seen such girls before?

Nikar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just curious. In all your lives, guys....have you seen girls that have all of the following attributes or similar?

-are pretty
-very cool and indifferent
-don't laugh at everything that guys say
-are very calm and not emotional
-is not a groupie
-don't act girlish and cute
-are very strong-willed and determined internally.

In all my life, I've only seen 1 such girl(the one in my class now), but she's like married already and a little old for me(about 26 - 27).

I realized a couple of years ago that I'm highly turned on by such girls. And besides, I doubt I'll be able to find such girls in bars, because in bars, it's all those "factory-manufactured chicks" that you'll ever find.

Thanks for your views, guys!
Nikar.

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
girls like that are out there, you just need to know where they are and they are not in bars thats for sure, unless you get lucky.

anyway i hope your game is strong, cus those types of girls are prime meat and in g r e a t demand.

only the best can

Nikar

Don Juan
Reaction score
From Evan:
girls like that are out there, you just need to know where they are and they are not in bars thats for sure, unless you get lucky.
Have you seen them before, pal? Like one or two, in your life?
Do such girls usually stay at home? Been trying to search for them but can't seem to find them anywhere. Argh!

anyway i hope your game is strong, cus those types of girls are prime meat and in g r e a t demand.
Well, I have different views on this.
I dunno why you say that, but most guys in my country don't seem to like such girls. They're more interested in girls who are the exact opposite, the kind you see everyday : go shopping, chat all day, giggles every chance they got, acts girlish and cute, hang out in groups, you know the stuff.:down:

See you, Evan.
Nikar.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't know what country you live in. Next time tell us. There's some of those girls here in America, but I do NOT like them. I mean, when I see a chick acting like a guy, my first thought is I don't want a chick who acts like she has danglers. I want a chick who acts like a chick.

Nikar

Don Juan
Reaction score
From MetalFortress:
Well, I don't know what country you live in. Next time tell us.
Ah well, I'm from an Asian country in the South.

There's some of those girls here in America, but I do NOT like them. I mean, when I see a chick acting like a guy, my first thought is I don't want a chick who acts like she has danglers. I want a chick who acts like a chick.
But Metal....we're not talking about proud girls(those who score 10/10 in looks), tomboys or butches(girls who dress, talk and behave like men)....we're talking about cool girls who behave in a gentle manner, just that their attitude and everything else is very different from the kinda girls we see everyday. :):rolleyes:

See ye',
Nikar.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, no. You said basically in this list that the chick is indifferent, unemotional, don't laugh much, don't act girlish or cute, or excited to be around you (this is what I take groupie to mean). This is exactly the kind of girl I HATE. Since you didn't read it the first time, I like girlish girls!

And are you afraid we're going to find you and kill you if you state your real country or something???

Nikar

Don Juan
Reaction score
From Metal:
Wait, no. You said basically in this list that the chick is indifferent, unemotional, don't laugh much, don't act girlish or cute, or excited to be around you (this is what I take groupie to mean). This is exactly the kind of girl I HATE. Since you didn't read it the first time, I like girlish girls!
Oh well, girlish girls are nice to be with and ****, but......if you want a girlfriend you can show off to everyone, I rather prefer that kinda girl I mentioned. :)

And are you afraid we're going to find you and kill you if you state your real country or something???
Kill me? Why should you? :woo:
I'm from Singapore, for your information. :)

Good day,
Nikar.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nikar
From Metal:

Oh well, girlish girls are nice to be with and ****, but......if you want a girlfriend you can show off to everyone, I rather prefer that kinda girl I mentioned. :)

Well why is the type you mentioned more desirable to show off?

Nikar

Don Juan
Reaction score
From Metal:
Don't know why that's the kind of girl I'd rather show off than a girlish girl myself
Well, to each our own. I do wish I like girlish, ordinary girls myself so that it's easier to find a girl I like. With such tastes like mine, I'm gonna die a bacherlor. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good day,
Nikar.

ScottieDosntKnow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i knw what you guys are talking about. And damn are they rare. The thing is a lot of the traditonal DJ rules just dont seem to apply to them since the act a lot dif than your standard girls.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah, that's the girl from a different school where we had many few months of "talking" but I never had the guts to get past just "talking". That's the girl I came to this forum about since I failed getting past "talking", and she gave up on me 3 times. I think it's over for sure now, and it's REALLY hard to look at other girls when she has all of these positive attributes that NO ONE at my school has. It's turned into "one'itis" or whatever.

Nikar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah pals, they're real damn rare!:rolleyes:
Ever since I've been thinking about these kinda girls, I don't have the appetite for sex or "standard" girls anymore. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

By the way, are such girls found anywhere?(like in libraries and community classes etc.)
Like I said before, I doubt you can find any of these in pubs.:down: